Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
well guys sorry I was naughty and my comment in Reddit got flagged, for hate crime 😂😂😂
I never said a name at all either, I could of been writing about anyone 😂😂 but if the cap fits and all

Attachments

• IMG_7499.png
    IMG_7499.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 75

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This comment has a link to email Reddit mods about the subs… Anyone feel like drafting an email about the subs? We’re not doing anything directly to Begda and it’s a corner of the internet she doesn’t have to read. Gossip/snark exists everywhere (like where we are now). Criticism isn’t harassment.

Click on “here” and a draft message opens to Reddit mods

Attachments

• IMG_6669.jpeg
    IMG_6669.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This comment has a link to email Reddit mods about the subs… Anyone feel like drafting an email about the subs? We’re not doing anything directly to Begda and it’s a corner of the internet she doesn’t have to read. Gossip/snark exists everywhere (like where we are now). Criticism isn’t harassment.

Other people also have snark subs on Reddit so why is ours against the rules if the others are allowed? I would challenge them on that. We can say that we can make sure we don’t do anything that takes stuff off the Reddit e.g. commenting on her Tiktok and there’s no “harassment”.

Reactions: PinkyGirl and SJJ92

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Other people also have snark subs on Reddit so why is ours against the rules if the others are allowed? I would challenge them on that. We can say that we can make sure we don’t do anything that takes stuff off the Reddit e.g. commenting on her Tiktok and there’s no “harassment”.
I have read other snark subs far far worse then ours

Status
Not open for further replies.