Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The one who does not stop all day has time for tea and cookies. I guess she’s not that constipated if she can manage eating lahmacun and finishing it off with cookies. Tummy mustn’t hurt too badly.

IMG_4058.jpeg
Abdo pain but scoffing lots of stodgy and sweet foods 🥴 She’s a bad liar

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That trend went years ago, it’s more earth colours or cottage colours or Victorian colours lol
It that room I would have a nice tv unit, a fire surrounded and modern fire or log effect one, blinds and just show curtains matching curtains and pillows and a large fluffy rug.
Ella’s toys I would put upstairs as she always on the I pad, and gives her space to herself to play, and don’t get me started on the freezer been in the room sure there is space in the under stairs cupboard or the kitchen, but why she got a spare freezer anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️
She freezes every leftover so she doesn’t have to throw anything away 🤣 Stingy bleep

Mar 10, 2024
UK
Couldnt figure out how to insert videos or images but basically older videos of begwipe come up everytime i search up her or seagull today i saw one i never saw before. Someone asks have u had a bad breakup or been cheated on and she says when she was 18 an illegal turkish immigrant used her and tried to get married and that she was in love but didnt work out ooofffff🥱didnt know that. Apparently she checked sedats residency etc at the start after that incident. Thats strange so sedat was actually into her?🤮 maybe shes gobbling down creamy cakes to develop the thick thighs he was once stunned by🐷

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Couldnt figure out how to insert videos or images but basically older videos of begwipe come up everytime i search up her or seagull today i saw one i never saw before. Someone asks have u had a bad breakup or been cheated on and she says when she was 18 an illegal turkish immigrant used her and tried to get married and that she was in love but didnt work out ooofffff🥱didnt know that. Apparently she checked sedats residency etc at the start after that incident. Thats strange so sedat was actually into her?🤮 maybe shes gobbling down creamy cakes to develop the thick thighs he was once stunned by🐷
Nah Sedat thought she was rich apparently, that’s why he married her 🤣

Didn’t know about her love story at 18 with the illegal immigrant though 🤪

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ok since when has she ever mentioned this lovely lady RIP Leah, and she posts it on instagram probably knowing she would get ripped on TT, she has done more then sold her her soul to the devil on this, making money from this young lady passing
DISGUSTING b (sorry)

Attachments

• IMG_7644.jpeg
    IMG_7644.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 30

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ok since when has she ever mentioned this lovely lady RIP Leah, and she posts it on instagram probably knowing she would get ripped on TT, she has done more then sold her her soul to the devil on this, making money from this young lady passing
DISGUSTING b (sorry)
It’s annoying seeing lots of creators who’ve never mentioned her before or visibly interacted start posting her for engagement 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.