Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The worst thing one was ..when the shower broke in her old baffroom before she got the freebie baffroom from Wickes.. she never forked out to get the shower fixed... they used to use ( here we fing go again .. that word ! ( a " Turkish " shower...using a bucket . do off ! She'd been doing tiktok long enough to be able to fork out to get a plumber in and sort the shower out.
Surely? Or did she just do the " woe is me " act and leave it as she knew if she begged enough.. she'd get a fwee baffwoom ? Strangely enough...haven't seen her do ads for Wickes recently? 🤨
Ffs that’s not a “Turkish” shower, people do that in any place they don’t have shower facilities but want a quick wash with some water. It’s not unique to Turkey 🤣 Absolute bint.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Saw her IG post from last night .. sitting in her nightie eating left over salad ... saying " it's been another busy day " . WTAF ? Her mother took her child to school for her .. and she was able to sit around shoving takeaway and chocolate biscuits down her neck all day. Asides from putting some washing in ... what did she actually do which constitutes a " busy day " ? It's not like she put the new crap floor down herself is it ? Give me strength!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Saw her IG post from last night .. sitting in her nightie eating left over salad ... saying " it's been another busy day " . WTAF ? Her mother took her child to school for her .. and she was able to sit around shoving takeaway and chocolate biscuits down her neck all day. Asides from putting some washing in ... what did she actually do which constitutes a " busy day " ? It's not like she put the new crap floor down herself is it ? Give me strength!!
I swear she just says this at this point without even thinking as she’s convinced herself she’s “busy”… I think she’s just really bad at coping with normal tasks. Look at how she cried over the crumpets… Little things upset her.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Someone on her morning video asked her if she's expecting 🤣......nope, she's just got a belly full of crap, and still she keeps on eating eggs and cheese.🙄
This one ? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313_104237_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_104237_TikTok.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Anon_face_

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Fab. I'll sleep better tonight knowing she's had a s . She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for content now isn't she!?
Certainly is! She's so wrapped up in it all she's lost all self perception and self respect. Keep going Beggy blame the twolls all you want but your downfall is going to all be down to you!! And we're here. Patiently waiting 😂😂

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Why ask Sedat a question if you're going to keep repeating the answer you want from him? Why couldn't Sedat think that the £1 bag of Iceland pasta was really good...Why did have have to be 'nice for a £1 bag of Iceland pasta'?
Were you having to signal to him that you hadn't made it from scratch so he didn't have to suck your arse? Not that you cook much of anything from scratch.
I hope Iceland watch it and not send your undeserving belly anything again!

Very telling that video.

I think he is in a controlling relationship.

Mar 2, 2024
Omg I can’t with her. I really can’t. Ewa (off screen) wants to have jam on her toast and Sevda jumps in with “shall I help you”. Then you see her spreading the jam on for Ewa. She is SEVEN years old!!!!

Wearing the same ugly top again.

Also, after her followers have been telling her for “agers” to use a peeler to slice cheese and she kept shooting down their suggestions, she is now telling everyone to use a peeler to get thin cheese slices and that a “friend” told her about it. It’s the ketchup/tomato paste situation all over again. And you just know she blocked a fair few people for telling her to use a peeler before.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why is she abstaining from alcohol for Ramadan? It’s not like lent where you choose to give up something you like for 40 days? Disrespectful IMO to randomly do this and not actually respect the rules of Ramadan… If she’s not actually a Muslim why is she doing anything for Ramadan? She drinks the whole time and by Islamic rules shouldn’t be drinking at all and not just not for Ramadan 🥴 Bizarre behaviour and she needs to leave it alone. She’s not a Muslim and that’s ok, but she needs to stop using Ramadan/Eid as a chance to do what she feels like, they’re religious festivals with actual rules, meaning and traditions. Wonder if she’ll be eating bacon whilst doing her teetotal Ramadan month. Absolute weirdo. She’s not doing anything remotely close to Ramadan by scoffing her face all day 🥴 Also don’t see why she gets to celebrate Eid if she doesn’t go through the fasting first.

This whole “non-practising Muslim” thing is weird too, she just wants to avoid saying she isn’t Muslim out of some weird guilt at having Turkish heritage and knowing it’s connected to the culture or because she thinks some of her Muslim fans will be alienated. They can see you’re drinking alcohol and eating bacon anyway.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Omg I can’t with her. I really can’t. Ewa (off screen) wants to have jam on her toast and Sevda jumps in with “shall I help you”. Then you see her spreading the jam on for Ewa. She is SEVEN years old!!!!

Wearing the same ugly top again.

Also, after her followers have been telling her for “agers” to use a peeler to slice cheese and she kept shooting down their suggestions, she is now telling everyone to use a peeler to get thin cheese slices and that a “friend” told her about it. It’s the ketchup/tomato paste situation all over again. And you just know she blocked a fair few people for telling her to use a peeler before.
Such a weird lying beg 🤣 Can’t admit the comments were right as usual as that would hurt her ego.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why is she avoiding alcohol for Ramadan? It’s not like lent where you choose to give up something you like for 40 days? Disrespectful IMO to randomly do this and not actually respect the rules of Ramadan… If she’s not actually a Muslim why is she doing anything for Ramadan? She drinks the whole time and by Islamic rules shouldn’t be drinking at all and not just not for Ramadan 🥴 Bizarre behaviour and she needs to leave it alone. She’s not a Muslim and that’s ok, but she needs to stop using Ramadan/Eid as a chance to do what she feels like, they’re religious festivals. Wonder if she’ll be eating bacon whilst doing her teetotal Ramadan month.

This whole “non-practising Muslim” thing is weird too, she just wants to avoid saying she isn’t Muslim out of some weird guilt at having Turkish heritage and knowing it’s connected to the culture or because she thinks some of her Muslim fans will be alienated. They can see you’re drinking alcohol and eating bacon anyway.
If anyone believes she is giving up alcohol well they are as stupid as stupid, for one she is to dependent on it plus she will mask it as water in her evil eye cup
I don’t believe anything she says.
If I was a Muslim this would offend me, even SIL isn’t doing Ramadan (each to the own) but as far as I am aware she hasn’t mentioned it
Begda is doing for views and comments for money as she has with Leah passing away, anything for money 💴 💴💴
Sorry I would rather have my sad boring life

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
If anyone believes she is giving up alcohol well they are as stupid as stupid, for one she is to dependent on it plus she will mask it as water in her evil eye cup
I don’t believe anything she says.
If I was a Muslim this would offend me, even SIL isn’t doing Ramadan (each to the own) but as far as I am aware she hasn’t mentioned it
Begda is doing for views and comments for money as she has with Leah passing away, anything for money 💴 💴💴
Sorry I would rather have my sad boring life
Yeah I don’t believe she will actually stay off alcohol but saying or associating it with Ramadan is bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.