Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Hey guys - some food for thought. Is the majority here really married to the idea of snarking on Reddit? Because, we’ve had two pages that got taken down now and frankly, I don’t think it bodes well for a third. There are certainly other snark pages on there but I’ve seen something similar happen before. If an influencer and their kiss asses harass the hosting platform long and hard enough, sometimes they’ll pull the plug on it because they just don’t want to deal with the headache.

So my personal vote is we stay here.
I love your username. I’m sure I was the first person to mention her tongue when I used to be on Tattle 🤮🤣 I couldn’t understand why nobody was saying anything about it because it is one of the weirdest things I’d ever seen

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
We could use only their nicknames with no photos and a sub title like “Seagulls and Hippos” and there would be no way for them to prove it’s a copycat sub. Maybe not immediately though as better to let it settle a bit as they’ll be expecting it.

This site is good for the moment, we could also consider Reddit alternatives like Lemmy. I ain’t going to stop snarking, and Sevda can put that in her pipe and smoke it. She isn’t above criticism and can duck off.

Also totally agree that she came on because she was glued to her phone and computer dealing with the twolls so at least she will get paid for doing videos 🤣 Don’t think she wanted to come back early, or maybe she’s a saddo who couldn’t take eating without talking to her phone.

It would be good to get more of the sub members on here in case we can’t get any sub up and running…

Last edited:

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
We could use only their nicknames with no photos and a sub title like “Seagulls and Hippos” and there would be no way for them to prove it’s a copycat sub. Maybe not immediately though as better to let it settle a bit as they’ll be expecting it.

This site is good for the moment, we could also consider Reddit alternatives like Lemmy. I ain’t going to stop snarking, and Sevda can put that in her pipe and smoke it. She isn’t above criticism and can duck off.

Also totally agree that she came on because she was glued to her phone and computer dealing with the twolls so at least she will get paid for doing videos 🤣 Don’t think she wanted to come back early, or maybe she’s a saddo who couldn’t take eating without talking to her phone.

It would be good to get more of the sub members on here in case we can’t get any sub up and running…
Whatever is decided, I’m in! I personally like the Reddit format plus there’s an app and easy to access. I do agree to let the dust settle for a bit but not too long!! lol

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Hey guys - some food for thought. Is the majority here really married to the idea of snarking on Reddit? Because, we’ve had two pages that got taken down now and frankly, I don’t think it bodes well for a third. There are certainly other snark pages on there but I’ve seen something similar happen before. If an influencer and their kiss asses harass the hosting platform long and hard enough, sometimes they’ll pull the plug on it because they just don’t want to deal with the headache.

So my personal vote is we stay here.

ETA: point proven. The third Reddit page just got taken down as well.
Can they get comment cafe reported? If not, I vote that we stay here as well. do Reddit

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

I am here specific reading in Reddit what ever you do or anyone I will come along
Was going to close my Reddit down but why should I
Xx

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Burnt the toast. Literally can’t get anything right, can she.

Also, I want to smack her when she says Elosh.

IMG_4011.jpeg
New nickname unlocked…sevdouche

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
How many mods on here so friends can monitor people we don’t know, when I can change my name back I will to specific reading as we all know each other by our Reddit names

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t know anything about this place so I’m assuming it doesn’t kowtow to cry baby influencers. But twolls, google and bookmark “the gossip bakery”. If this ever goes kaput, I will create a Sevda thread under the “Influencers S-Z” section. Forum has been around for 8 years - a group of us created it. But we do have rules in place about not saying you’ve comment xyz on someone’s page etc!

Anyway, I’m just putting it out there so we can find each other again if something happens. But fingers cwossed, this place is solid.

Mar 2, 2024
She has really pissed me off.. I don’t k ow why she thinks she is above everyone and everything. She thinks people aren’t allowed to have an opinion different to her.. she thi is a comment saying they like their steak medium rare is harassment and reddit can piss right off! We won’t be silenced because she doesn’t agree with us.. what she doesn’t realise it that she has made it worse for herself by doing this… and in the end it’s not us exploiting her child.. it’s her..

thrushtongue

Mar 3, 2024
I don’t know anything about this place so I’m assuming it doesn’t kowtow to cry baby influencers. But twolls, google and bookmark “the gossip bakery”. If this ever goes kaput, I will create a Sevda thread under the “Influencers S-Z” section. Forum has been around for 8 years - a group of us created it. But we do have rules in place about not saying you’ve comment xyz on someone’s page etc!

Anyway, I’m just putting it out there so we can find each other again if something happens. But fingers cwossed, this place is solid.
Done!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

This is a good idea!! I will find you on there if something happens here. I’m determined not to let this b win.

thrushtongue

Mar 3, 2024
Whatever is decided, I’m in! I personally like the Reddit format plus there’s an app and easy to access. I do agree to let the dust settle for a bit but not too long!! lol
I agree, Reddit is easier to navigate. We have to get back on it quick though otherwise she will think that she’s won! Auntie Amanda Lee is another psycho like Begda. She would get the snark pages shut down but the critics figured out a way and the current one is still going strong. I think it was a secret page and only the moderators/creators of the sub were sending the link to known members.

Status
Not open for further replies.