Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Check this out:

Private group. Requests will go to mod (little error 83) for member approval 😊 The idea is only to add members who are well known and avoid having any fans (so all of us here will qualify ✌️)

Code names will be used to keep things vague and pics/videos are to be posted here and we will refer to people to check on CC for it.

Priority is having a space for us to chat freely rather than letting in randoms who are probably Begda, Minger or her fans in disguise, especially now with all the banning going on. I think we all have really great chats together even if we don’t have 700 members.
Love this and yes we will have brilliant chats. Xxx

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Get dancing
Have you seen about the private sub?

Also feel like this pic is an insult to hippos as they look nicer than Minger 🤣

IMG_6680.jpeg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
How many mods on here so friends can monitor people we don’t know, when I can change my name back I will to specific reading as we all know each other by our Reddit names
Yep - me too ! I can't change mine to better_ad4016 until 1st April . My own fault for being a dimwit I guess 🤣

Reactions: Chicken wings

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What an ugly big mouthed gannet she is 🤣 Eating the Yorkshire puddings with her hands like the 🐷 that she is… Get the trough out and go to a pig sty where you belong

IMG_6681.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Hey guys - some food for thought. Is the majority here really married to the idea of snarking on Reddit? Because, we’ve had two pages that got taken down now and frankly, I don’t think it bodes well for a third. There are certainly other snark pages on there but I’ve seen something similar happen before. If an influencer and their kiss asses harass the hosting platform long and hard enough, sometimes they’ll pull the plug on it because they just don’t want to deal with the headache.

So my personal vote is we stay here.

ETA: point proven. The third Reddit page just got taken down as well.
Ironically Hairy Daddy’s snark page is still up and running. It even has Begda’s name attached to it. Go figure!

Reactions: Pretty In Pink
Status
Not open for further replies.