Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I made some too last week! So so so easy to make when you aren’t a lazy cow.

Also, I noticed the Fermomix gathering dust on her counter. It’s the new coffee machine.
Yep never uses it at all, that could of gone to a family centre childrens centre they would of been so pleased
I mean the add she did for it was shocking
Like you I am not a lazy cow was taught to cook from scratch and I enjoy it ok some days don’t get me wrong I will dive on the freezer lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Check this out:

Private group. Requests will go to mod (little-error-83) for member approval 😊 The idea is only to add members who are well known and avoid having any fans (so all of us here will qualify ✌️)

Code names will be used to keep things vague and pics/videos are to be posted here and we will refer to people to check on CC for it.

Priority is having a space for us to chat freely rather than letting in randoms who are probably Begda, Minger or her fans in disguise, especially now with all the banning going on. I think we all have really great chats together even if we don’t have 700 members.
I just tried joining and it’s banned already - WTF!

Mar 2, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 The foodie and home cook being a fraud as usual

IMG_6692.jpeg
She showed it in the Iceland packaging on Instagram but yeah, she sort of hid it on tiktok. Doesn’t want to mark it as ad. Same s as what she does with just spices - hiding the tin.

Doing Iceland dirty though - they sent it to her to review. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.