Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anothertwoll

Mar 4, 2024
This is from five years ago. Reddit isn’t a champion of free speech it would seem. Whatever they censor though always comes back stronger.
07B1E893-4E48-404D-937B-A757AB5FE144.png

justagirl111

Mar 4, 2024
just went onto reddit to post on the sevda snark page but couldn’t find it… what happened lol i’ve not been keeping up recently

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Actually can't believe the Reddit banning over the weekend. I know they think they're doing something good here one up on the twolls and all that but honestly to me it's a real sign of some sort of mental health disorder that needs addressing!! The lengths they're going to blows my mind! Like who the hell does she/they think she is!!

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I was this morning then changed my mind but yeah I am too, It will always get bannared so it safer to stay here and probably the seagull one they have set up
I would shut all the snarks down well maybe keep one so they know where we are so they can see
I’ve deleted mine this morning. I filled the box asking why and I just said I don’t agree with being censored and having low level so called influencers having their management control what is said on another platform when the same influencers followers are allowed to bully others elsewhere. Not that Reddit will be bothered

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve deleted mine this morning. I filled the box asking why and I just said I don’t agree with being censored and having low level so called influencers having their management control what is said on another platform when the same influencers followers are allowed to bully others elsewhere. Not that Reddit will be bothered
I deleted mine too

Mar 2, 2024
If Sevda poured half the energy into her content that she does into controlling the internet, she wouldn’t have seen her income drop to 2K. She has to be one of the biggest idiots I’ve come across. She seems to barely manage her usual tiktok content lately because she’s so consumed with patrolling the ever increasing comments about her. And she has the gall to say she “ignores” the trolls. She’s a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.