Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
If Sevda poured half the energy into her content that she does into controlling the internet, she wouldn’t have seen her income drop to 2K. She has to be one of the biggest idiots I’ve come across. She seems to barely manage her usual tiktok content lately because she’s so consumed with patrolling the ever increasing comments about her. And she has the gall to say she “ignores” the trolls. She’s a fraud.
I had a quick nosey at her IG stories yesterday... bloody hell - how many stories about making a fing roast chicken dinner! She's losing the plot ... who wants to sit and listen to her bang on about carrots and potatoes... and the fact she didn't want to do too much as there would be leftovers and Sedat won't eat it as he doesn't really like roast dinners ... give me strength!

Mar 2, 2024
lol she’s not bothering to post on tiktok again this mownging. Apparently running late but has the time to post the “pat” lunch video and her eating cookies for breakfast on instagram 🙄 Basically giving her TikTok followers the finger yet again.
No work for her today per her IG stories. She’s got boozy lunch plans in London all day. Wonder who will pick up Ela…Sedat or Doormat Mummy?

Status
Not open for further replies.