Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Well I am having a lovely conversation with this panda on Reddit lol 😂 welcome to join anyone but I am been very polite 🤦🏻‍♀️😬
whoever panda is, they're someone on sevda's family side. there's no way some randomer would defend hairy daddy to high heavens. i told this panda person to fk off, and now they're saying i'm having a meltdown. typical troll trying to deflect. I'm going to stop commenting to them - they do this on purpose, pull you into a conversation and use everything against you. they also commented 'sorry guys' on the reddit post about the sub being banned. they are 100% related to the fat arze family. i advise everyone not to bother engaging with them anymore.

Mar 2, 2024
whoever panda is, they're someone on sevda's family side. there's no way some randomer would defend hairy daddy to high heavens. i told this panda person to fk off, and now they're saying i'm having a meltdown. typical troll trying to deflect. I'm going to stop commenting to them - they do this on purpose, pull you into a conversation and use everything against you. they also commented 'sorry guys' on the reddit post about the sub being banned. they are 100% related to the fat arze family. i advise everyone not to bother engaging with them anymore.
I could see you were getting annoyed with them

Reactions: PinkyGirl

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yep but they said we us the names I haven’t once on what I am saying they have, I have out said child and her etc, but it’s fine they keep coming back cocky so i will bring them done in a nice way, not saying anything that is not true to them, and it is the one who called us racist as well.

Reactions: sixtiesbabe

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Yep but they said we us the names I haven’t once on what I am saying they have, I have out said child and her etc, but it’s fine they keep coming back cocky so i will bring them done in a nice way, not saying anything that is not true to them, and it is the one who called us racist as well.
yes they keep changing their story. one minute it's 'you're all weird about sevda' the next it's 'no i'm not a fan of sevda, i don't like her putting ela on camera' then it's 'omg you guys are insane, why are you so bothered about this woman' and then the next it's 'im just here to wind people up' and on and on and on....can't we ban her already?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
yes they keep changing their story. one minute it's 'you're all weird about sevda' the next it's 'no i'm not a fan of sevda, i don't like her putting ela on camera' then it's 'omg you guys are insane, why are you so bothered about this woman' and then the next it's 'im just here to wind people up' and on and on and on....can't we ban her already?
I really hope I have put it in a way of concern and explained everything in a calm level
Yes the attitude changes and what they put. Not once have I used the names. I have tried to defend all of us not as though we need defending at all but more to show the way they are xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well guys she didn’t remove this comment but I can’t reply lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7530.jpeg
    IMG_7530.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Pretty In Pink
Status
Not open for further replies.