Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah, it’s a shame for lurkers who were genuinely reading in the original sub but it’s also suspicious seeing users who have never been around before suddenly wanting to know where our group has gone… That’s exactly how they got into even the private sub and got it removed straight away
💯

Begdathegull

Mar 5, 2024
Always take one down and more appear, we have a lovely 😻 group I enjoy chatting, especially as o can’t work till after my operation, keeps me company and you all make me laugh 😆
Likewise, you're all great 🤍 I hope your operation goes well 🙏🏻 (personally, I'd salvage every moment of not working whilst you can, it's a nightmare these days haha!)

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Likewise, you're all great 🤍 I hope your operation goes well 🙏🏻 (personally, I'd salvage every moment of not working whilst you can, it's a nightmare these days haha!)
It is when it’s my business, I still do the books etc but just can’t physically work in the shop.
And thank you but the hubby is on stand by while I am out of it lol 😂, I dread to think what he will put and won’t think twice about going to them direct (x army) he doesn’t care lol 😂

• Love
Reactions: Begdathegull

Begdathegull

Mar 5, 2024
It is when it’s my business, I still do the books etc but just can’t physically work in the shop.
And thank you but the hubby is on stand by while I am out of it lol 😂, I dread to think what he will put and won’t think twice about going to them direct (x army) he doesn’t care lol 😂
Haha, that's two things sevda can't relate to; graft (work) and a healthy marriage 🥴

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Something I have just picked up on, piggy Beggy stated she didn’t speak Turkish until she got with seddy, but her parents do and her nana did, so I would of thought she would of

Begdathegull

Mar 5, 2024
Something I have just picked up on, piggy Beggy stated she didn’t speak Turkish until she got with seddy, but her parents do and her nana did, so I would of thought she would of
She has no problem with Turkish fluency when she's berating her husband who works his ass off though 🥴 evil witch she is

Reactions: Chicken wings
Status
Not open for further replies.