Status
Not open for further replies.

Begdathegull

Mar 5, 2024
I just can’t get over how massive her face is
1000069624.png

Fee Fi Fo Fum 👹

Mar 2, 2024
tbh this may come across as so rude but there's a difference between body positivity and encouraging people to slowly kill themselves for money
They made themselves fat and yeah in this day and age body shaming is frowned upon but when you’re on a snark site or this site you can say what you want, we are anonymous and they are in the public eye and sometimes they ask to be trolled

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
Just seen her sister eating… same 😛actions while eating
If you type in snark in Reddit’s search bar for communities literally endless snark subs come up… But apparently a Sevda snark breaks TOS 🥱 Ok then

It could be as they seemed more invested in it than I’d expect a person to usually be, but she has some intense fans though… Her fandom is quite toxic, can see the way they jump on innocuous/normal comments on TikTok and get aggressive at people.
I agree! Really creepy how they answer questions on her behalf so quickly! I would be more worried about people like that if I was her tbh! That is some weird s. I saw one the other day that answered when her kid was breaking up from school for half term etc…WTF??

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m not sure making posts about Begda on the dad’s snark page is a good idea… It’s just going to lead to the dad page also getting banned. Just seen several posts about her on there. It just doesn’t seem a good idea when her fans are patrolling the subs and reporting away because they know Reddit banned the main sub and it’ll get taken down now. The sister sub got banned for being seen as a duplicate of the Sev one.
I commented on the fathers earlier about that but felt I was in the wrong, I only comment if it is to do with him

Reactions: Anon_face_

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think tattlers are scared of they have to go threw the abuse lol we have off the Begda fans don’t think they would be able to come back at them, but then again you can’t get to comment on there, a bit two faced them lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.