Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think tattlers are scared of they have to go threw the abuse lol we have off the Begda fans don’t think they would be able to come back at them, but then again you can’t get to comment on there, a bit two faced them lot.
They don’t have to deal with any of the fans because Tattle is closed off and the website ignores influencers asking threads to be shut down, whereas on Reddit we’ve had plenty of Begda fans and reporting/shutting down going on so they don’t really get it. Also why Minger has been annoying us more because she’s been targeting our snark subs, she isn’t on Tattle to harass them there.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Agree. Mine entered the chat when she threatened to come for us on NYE and now she’s on a Reddit banning spree. Sad for them that when 1 shuts down, 3 more spring up.
Literally… Nobody even mentioned her before she started coming for us and trying to get us banned. Don’t think Tattle would like her too much if she got their Sevda threads banned 🙄

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
i've definitely seen the Tattlers say rude things about Ela too (eg. she's a brat, she's dumb, she's on the spectrum) which is so much worse since she's a child who cant consent to being filmed. Mine willingly puts herself online and posts her own videos. So different.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
i've definitely seen the Tattlers say rude things about Ela too (eg. she's a brat, she's dumb, she's on the spectrum) which is so much worse since she's a child who cant consent to being filmed. Mine willingly puts herself online and posts her own videos. So different.
Exactly!! Bullying a child is ok tho 🤪

Reactions: Sir Lancelot
Mar 2, 2024
1000069624.png

But don't worry guys, she doesn't have an eating disorderum, a full serving dish of food is a perfectly normal amountum 🤢🥰
Should come with a Trigger Warning, not nice to see when you’re trying to eat a flake 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.