Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just read on Tattle that she’s been hashtagging Ramadan and overfeeding Wocco 😭😭😭

Why hashtag something that you don’t want people to mention or talk to you about 😂 We all know how upset she gets if you ask her about fasting as she hates being called out for celebrating Eid despite the fact she isn’t Muslim and doesn’t fast.

And regarding Wocco, I thought it looked like a lot of food when I saw her putting his breakfast on Insta stories but I don’t have a dog so can’t say… And then I look on Tattle and they’re all saying it’s far too much and the vet said he already was fatter than he should be. Why does she overfeed everyone? I swear she does it so she feels better about having big portion sizes for herself.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just read on Tattle that she’s been hashtagging Ramadan and overfeeding Wocco 😭😭😭

Why hashtag something that you don’t want people to mention or talk to you about 😂 We all know how upset she gets if you ask her about fasting as she hates being called out for celebrating Eid despite the fact she isn’t Muslim and doesn’t fast.

And regarding Wocco, I thought it looked like a lot of food when I saw her putting his breakfast on Insta stories but I don’t have a dog so can’t say… And then I look on Tattle and they’re all saying it’s far too much and the vet said he already was fatter than he should be. Why does she overfeed everyone? I swear she does it so she feels better about having big portion sizes for herself.
The dog is overweight, compared to my daughters dog, they put a bowl of food down in the morning, and it’s for the day, her dog has been trained one bowl that is it, plus it only goes out 3 times a week bullshit on her walking him, every word is a lie complete lie

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The dog is overweight, compared to my daughters dog, they put a bowl of food down in the morning, and it’s for the day, her dog has been trained one bowl that is it, plus it only goes out 3 times a week bullshit on her walking him, every word is a lie complete lie
He doesn’t do enough physical activity to burn it off either, doesn’t get walked enough and is unnaturally calm/quiet for a cocker spaniel even at home

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I have always thought thought but after the other day in her dressing gown flashing her leg etc, I have come to the conclusion she thinks she is sexy with filters, and for the weirdos we keep saying about, like with the food eating now it’s not dressing and showing body parts, in my parallel universe I call it been a slut and freak 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ not another day I have
Difficult not to with her!! I have to agree. Miss No Confidence seems to be perfectly ok flashing her knickers doesn't she 😂 note she always shows her chicken feet as well. fing gross.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024

Full on attention seeking. I'm trying to do the right fing bullshit. Look at the comments she's got exactly what she wanted so she can carry on as normal

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

The Ramadan is all for attention the good and bad imo, if she didn’t go on about it and how she is Turkish Cypriot she wouldn’t get attention more comments more money, and how she also had to bring Mother’s Day in to it as well, not celebrating due to her nanna passing away, unfortunately life goes on, even if it is sad, many grandparents have passed on Mother’s Day, and families still celebrate, they wouldn’t want life to stop, my gran passed in 2000, not a day goes by I don’t think of her and I know she would want me to live, I take a plant to my mum for my gran and a plant for her, we don’t dewl on it we celebrate her life and all the memories we have, probably something they don’t have in which is sad 😔

Last edited:

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
Jump scare ! Why on earth would you post
Screenshot_20240308_080156_Instagram.jpg
looking like this? 🤣.
Jeeeeesus 🤣🤣 Why? Just why?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ermm where do I start lol 😂
It’s been a bitxh fest all day 😂
A woman has been exposed for ripping charity money off Angie been arguing with everyone, everyone firing up lives about the woman committing fraud 10 years ago , basically it is her no it’s not her, it’s my friends friend in the end it her lol 😂
cla apartment block haf a fire and no fire alarms went off, people just acting stupid and the next generation has this to look up to lol 😂

Ermm where do I start lol 😂
It’s been a bitxh fest all day 😂
A woman has been exposed for ripping charity money off Angie been arguing with everyone, everyone firing up lives about the woman committing fraud 10 years ago , basically it is her no it’s not her, it’s my friends friend in the end it her lol 😂
cla apartment block haf a fire and no fire alarms went off, people just acting stupid and the next generation has this to look up to lol 😂 xx
Sorry it words it is my friend no I can say it’s not, that’s what they are saying lol 😂

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
This is what I love about all this 😂 They went to such lengths to take our pages down and now look 😂 She may have to hire another moron to help protect her 😂
Does this woman not have one rational person in her life that can tell her to just leave it alone and accept that you can’t stop people having an Opinion!! She will never learn and never win. It’s the World Wide Web for do sake, and it extends beyond Stevenage 😂😂😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The Ramadan is all for attention the good and bad imo, if she didn’t go on about it and how she is Turkish Cypriot she wouldn’t get attention more comments more money, and how she also had to bring Mother’s Day in to it as well, not celebrating due to her nanna passing away, unfortunately life goes on, even if it is sad, many grandparents have passed on Mother’s Day, and families still celebrate, they wouldn’t want life to stop, my gran passed in 2000, not a day goes by I don’t think of her and I know she would want me to live, I take a plant to my mum for my gran and a plant for her, we don’t dewl on it we celebrate her life and all the memories we have, probably something they don’t have in which is sad 😔
But she has a mum and it’s… Mother’s Day.

Reactions: Chicken wings
Status
Not open for further replies.