Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Posting on here so there is proof this happened… This is Sevda.Ela posting her own child’s vomit on social media. Hope the brands see her weird behaviour and stay away from her… She has seriously questionable judgment to include this as “content”.

What the do is wrong with this woman?? Now she's saying that Ewa has been fine all day and she thinks it's because she had her face too close to the ipad and it made her sick as she gets the same thing when she gets too close to her phone and they both suffer from twavel sickness .. dont see any issues when they are going on their numerous howidays throughout the year do we ! Get her off the fing Ipad then you lazy excuse of a parent !!

Mar 2, 2024
What the do is wrong with this woman?? Now she's saying that Ewa has been fine all day and she thinks it's because she had her face too close to the ipad and it made her sick as she gets the same thing when she gets too close to her phone and they both suffer from twavel sickness .. dont see any issues when they are going on their numerous howidays throughout the year do we ! Get her off the fing Ipad then you lazy excuse of a parent !!
Right?? Once again projecting her own “issues” onto Ela. She’s literally full of s.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I'm sorry , but I had to have a dig at this b
" Elosh needs her mummy " ... her mummy that fed off to get her nails done and then sat there shovelling sushi down her neck ? Yep - priorities ffs
Screenshot_20240315_003458_TikTok.jpg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I'm sorry , but I had to have a dig at this b
" Elosh needs her mummy " ... her mummy that fed off to get her nails done and then sat there shovelling sushi down her neck ? Yep - priorities ffs
Screenshot_20240315_003458_TikTok.jpg
She blocked me 🤣. Back onto my other account then . Which is under a completely different name. And is completely different to my IG user name. And I don't even follow her on IG but can still view her stories . I'd like her to try and find out how to block me on IG as she threatening to do with all her twolls 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.