Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Well now it makes sense doesn't it. All the crap she's been spewing banging on and on about not being able to go and then being able to go. We all needed to know all that so she could get some commission. Shameless.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-15-08-02-58-409_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-15-08-02-58-409_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 28

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m still shocked by the dinner tonight. Gnocchi fried in butter and oil drowned in a sauce made with a block of feta with added mozzarella. And because that somehow wasn’t enough, she had garlic bread with it. I wonder how long she goes between ss.
It looked very greasy and the amount of cheese there was nauseated… Not an almond mom but there is such a thing as too much cheese to the point it gets too salty/sickening and also bad for health as it’s high in saturated fat. Only thing you’re going to be tasting there is salty cheese.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Well now it makes sense doesn't it. All the crap she's been spewing banging on and on about not being able to go and then being able to go. We all needed to know all that so she could get some commission. Shameless.
She’s so predictable and always does this 🤣 Starts hinting about something and then lo and behold a relevant advert comes up.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She blocked me 🤣. Back onto my other account then . Which is under a completely different name. And is completely different to my IG user name. And I don't even follow her on IG but can still view her stories . I'd like her to try and find out how to block me on IG as she threatening to do with all her twolls 🤣🤣
Really thought she was Sherlock Holmes there didn’t she? Bet she thinks our usernames are our actual names and everything

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
You'd be embarrassed wouldn't you surely 😂
She's as wooden as Pinocchio's dick! How she even gets these advert opportunities I do not know! Mind you if it's anything like weetabix it won't last long 😂 😂 If she wants to tell everyone she's constipated just for a run up to a se advert that's fine, but to show everyone a bowl of Ewa's sick is just beyond comprehension. This woman will stoop to any depths including the dignity and safety of her kid for money and fame. I hope it all comes crashing down for her and soon :mad:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She's as wooden as Pinocchio's dick! How she even gets these advert opportunities I do not know! Mind you if it's anything like weetabix it won't last long 😂 😂 If she wants to tell everyone she's constipated just for a run up to a se advert that's fine, but to show everyone a bowl of Ewa's sick is just beyond comprehension. This woman will stoop to any depths including the dignity and safety of her kid for money and fame. I hope it all comes crashing down for her and soon :mad:
It’s off TikTok shop and commission paid, they haven’t asked her to do an ad… These days she’s flogging more TikTok shop se as less companies are approaching her for work.

Been told by one of our snarkers that companies don’t like her advertising style (bad ad concepts and acting) and the fact that she doesn’t interact with fans. Also she didn’t eat much Weetabix when she was meant to be their ambassador.

Mar 2, 2024
It’s off TikTok shop and commission paid, they haven’t asked her to do an ad… These days she’s flogging more TikTok shop se as less companies are approaching her for work.

Been told by one of our snarkers that companies don’t like her advertising style (bad ad concepts and acting) and the fact that she doesn’t interact with fans. Also she didn’t eat much Weetabix when she was meant to be their ambassador.
I’m sick of seeing that ‘commission paid’ on TikTok, nearly every video you watch they’re all trying to flog you something 😠

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024

That'll be why she's replying to far more comments lately 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.