Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Nice one Maria šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20240315_133544_TikTok.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
Another day of no work for Sevda. She just has a ā€œthing to readā€ on the laptop šŸ˜‚ The same thing she had to read yesterday but didnā€™t. Work has really dried up, hasnā€™t it. For a while there, it was non stop talk about filming ads and how lucky and grateful she was for it all. Wouldnā€™t it be great to see her management drop her? Ha!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Another day of no work for Sevda. She just has a ā€œthing to readā€ on the laptop šŸ˜‚ The same thing she had to read yesterday but didnā€™t. Work has really dried up, hasnā€™t it. For a while there, it was non stop talk about filming ads and how lucky and grateful she was for it all. Wouldnā€™t it be great to see her management drop her? Ha!
Absolutelyā€¦ Keeps going on about reading se on her laptop and yet doesnā€™t actually seem to do much these days except Hello Fwesh, Shein, Temu or TikTok shop šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
She keeps waffling on about the decorator, but what exactly is he bringing in to decorate? Sheā€™s keeping the same furniture and assuming decor. All sheā€™s mentioned changing in the living room are the floors and repainting the walls. So is this ā€œdecoratorā€ just a glorified painter?
Thatā€™s what it seems like to me. I thought maybe they call painters ā€œdecoratorsā€ in the UK. All theyā€™re doing is removing wallpaper, painting and removing the baseboards. The ā€œdecoratorā€ wasnā€™t even involved with the floors - that was a different company.

Theyā€™re even keeping some of the same nails in the walls. So dumb because all their pictures are way too high up on the walls!!

Reactions: Street_Citron
Mar 2, 2024
Thatā€™s what it seems like to me. I thought maybe they call painters ā€œdecoratorsā€ in the UK. All theyā€™re doing is removing wallpaper, painting and removing the baseboards. The ā€œdecoratorā€ wasnā€™t even involved with the floors - that was a different company.

Theyā€™re even keeping some of the same nails in the walls. So dumb because all their pictures are way too high up on the walls!!
Since Seagull said she didnā€™t know the first thing about decorating, I was thinking she had hired an interior designer who would not only repaint the walls, but help Seagull choose new pieces to accent whatever furniture she was keeping. She and Sedat couldā€™ve repainted themselves because their living spaces are not very big. Couldā€™ve done the living room in a couple of hours.

Then again, that would be considered ā€œworkā€ and Seagull is apparently allergic to doing any actual work.

Status
Not open for further replies.