Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
The update we are all waiting foršŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She went on the toilet guyssšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Im surprised she didnā€™t do a video.
( hey guyys good mowning , I just did a massive poo , let me give you a closer look) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hahaha.. sitting their on the toilet, does her business on camera and says ā€œthere we goā€.. probably uses that same silent laugh face too

Mar 2, 2024
Did she say she weighed out 60g of cheese? I calorie count and as a treat had dinner with cheese on it.. I had a light cheese and measured 37g (nearly half) and it was 148 calorie so based on a low fat cheese (which I doubt she has) she had a minimum of 296 calories just in cheese alone and apparently thatā€™s her cutting down!

Mar 2, 2024
JFC dinner with cheese again. I have genuinely never seen anyone eat this much cheese before. Itā€™s pretty much every single day and in such large quantities. I did catch this exchange though.

Sounds like she spent a good chunk of the day talking to family and friends šŸ™„ So busy! But she did ā€œread the thing she had to readā€ guys.

IMG_4075.jpeg
Does JFC stand for ā€œJesus F*cking Christā€? Or something else?

Mar 7, 2024
What the do is wrong with this woman?? Now she's saying that Ewa has been fine all day and she thinks it's because she had her face too close to the ipad and it made her sick as she gets the same thing when she gets too close to her phone and they both suffer from twavel sickness .. dont see any issues when they are going on their numerous howidays throughout the year do we ! Get her off the fing Ipad then you lazy excuse of a parent !!
This is brilliant. Well done to our own Seagull Sevda and please keep them coming. šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ»āœŒšŸ»
Brilliant

Reactions: Steffie_boo
Mar 2, 2024
Did she say she weighed out 60g of cheese? I calorie count and as a treat had dinner with cheese on it.. I had a light cheese and measured 37g (nearly half) and it was 148 calorie so based on a low fat cheese (which I doubt she has) she had a minimum of 296 calories just in cheese alone and apparently thatā€™s her cutting down!
Yep. The calories she consumes on cheese, butter and sauces with her meals is astronomical. Add all the sweets to that and her portion sizes šŸ˜³

Mar 2, 2024
As an inside joke with myself, I started imitating Seagull while eating my dinner tonight. A couple of ā€œMmmHmmsā€ and flaring my nostrils while chewing and putting my hand up to my mouth. After a few minutes, hubby was like ā€œWhat the do are you doing? You look/sound ridiculous.ā€ I started laughing becauseā€¦SAME! Itā€™s so unnatural to be doing all that šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
That'll be why she's replying to far more comments lately šŸ™„
Exactly. She never normally replies unless itā€™s a friend or another creator. Itā€™s always ā€œyour amazing, I love you bla bla bla , over the top! yet she dosent care about her followers that are asking her foodie questions. You have been sussed Begda, tail between your legs now!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Why was she upset?šŸ˜Š Which EWM? X
The jacket potato one from last night, she did a 7 minute video and it got deleted so the one she posted is the tail end of her eating the jacket spud! Thank god we were spared 7 minutes of her chomping, slurping, tongue sloshing and only got to see the end of it. She put a fork of salad in her gob and i swear she had to unhinge her jaw to get it in. :oops: :oops: She,s repulsive, her eating habits are disgusting, her eyes bulge when she's opening her mouth, her nostrils are massive and her tongue looks like she's sucking a never ending rennie! Why is it so white? :sick::sick: She is so unattractive, bland, boring, wooden and a terrible mother to Ewa and Wocco šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¬

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
How is this ā€œcontent?ā€ I washed the car, uh uh, I mowed the grass, uh uh. do off Hairy Tits.
What the actual hell? What a boring moron!! uhuhuh, hahaha, slosh, chomp, slurp :sick: :oops: Has he got a twitch? His head was on a wobble there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Thanks for telling me about you washing the car and mowing the lawn, I'll sleep better tonight now lol šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she fink anyone wants to see her bite marks out of the cwumpet? Why canā€™t she cut with the knife instead of dragging and pulling the food and why does she need to jam half a stale looking cwumpet all in my bite.. just disgusting

Attachments

• IMG_4887.png
    IMG_4887.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4888.png
    IMG_4888.png
    382.2 KB · Views: 82

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
According to one of the redditors (have hidden their identity so they donā€™t get harassed by her fans/Minger):

IMG_7403.jpeg

I always suspected she was lying as her video about it was confusing and contradictory šŸ™„
Shes full of šŸ’© beggy begda!! They could have given that money to charity/ people in need. But no this scumbag gets things for free. Bet the paint she bought she begged for too šŸ¤”šŸ‘…šŸ·šŸ’©

Status
Not open for further replies.