226.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_7415.jpeg
    IMG_7415.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_7416.jpeg
    IMG_7416.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 101
Mar 8, 2024
Why does she fink anyone wants to see her bite marks out of the cwumpet? Why can’t she cut with the knife instead of dragging and pulling the food and why does she need to jam half a stale looking cwumpet all in my bite.. just disgusting
See the way she drags the knife along the food instead of cutting is another thing she does that boils my piss. She is one of the most stupid people I’ve ever seen. And I hate calling people stupid, she however is deserving of being called stupid

Mar 8, 2024
Late to another trend, I see. And marked as paid partnership. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for work, isn’t she.

She places the cutlery at opposite ends of each other and drags both in to cut. I had a colleague who did it similarly and I always found it odd.

IMG_4078.jpeg
She is so stupid that she can’t even use cutlery

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
What the do is that laugh on her meal out video and that cowt is awful. She really fancies herself! Bet the older people she was with were thinking what’s she doing talking to her phone. Can’t she have one meal without filming. Dickhead
I've just briefly watched the first 15 seconds of that and thought exactly the same thing! Put the fing phone away ffs! If it were my birthday meal, I'd be telling to do right off and stop filming . The winged eyeliner has made an appearance again ffs !

Mar 8, 2024
I've just briefly watched the first 15 seconds of that and thought exactly the same thing! Put the fing phone away ffs! If it were my birthday meal, I'd be telling to do right off and stop filming . The winged eyeliner has made an appearance again ffs !
Her while personality changes based on thah winged eyeliner 😂😂 she’s even more in love with herself. Imagine sitting at a meal with family and recording yourself mooommmnnnggg with every bite. Nope.. I’d have asked her to leave. And take her asshole looking mouth too

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ooooh she has one of her “party” tops on 😂 And her fancy pink coat. I wonder if the faux pink Chanel bag made an appearance as well 😂

Did you all catch her saying she burnt another top she was wanting to wear while ironing it? Probably set fire to a Sheeeeeeeeen polyester number 😆
How did she manage to burn a top whilst ironing it 🤣 Guess it’s because all her clothes are super flammable Shein crap, that would be why. Wonder which top it was, her clothes are so hideous they all need burning.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her while personality changes based on thah winged eyeliner 😂😂 she’s even more in love with herself. Imagine sitting at a meal with family and recording yourself mooommmnnnggg with every bite. Nope.. I’d have asked her to leave. And take her asshole looking mouth too
Didn’t she start doing that winged eyeliner after hanging around Poundshop Morticia? 🤣 Cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.