Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think she’s bothered about private snark pages. It’s what is available publicly that gets under her skin.

I also don’t think it’s her management harassing Reddit about it. I can’t see them caring that much to invest the time and energy. I think it’s Sevda and Minger. Maybe that’s why she’s been quiet - spending all her time trying to get the dad’s page down.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think she’s bothered about private snark pages. It’s what is available publicly that gets under her skin.

I also don’t think it’s her management harassing Reddit about it. I can’t see them caring that much to invest the time and energy. I think it’s Sevda and Minger. Maybe that’s why she’s been quiet - spending all her time trying to get the dad’s page down.
Agree but as long as she knows the private ones are there I'm happy with that 😂😂

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Let's be honest, who likes criticism? But if you're putting yourself on a public platform for financial gain plus other benefits, you are opening yourself up to public opinion, whether that be positive or negative. Sevda is such a narcissist that she cannot bear anything but praise being thrown upon her (usually from teenagers in the US). The ridiculous grinning and squinty bulbous eyes aren't fooling anyone here or on other places and she hates that she cant control that narrative.
This 👆👏👏👏

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
The reason she’s trying to so hard to bring down the public pages is because brands have ways of checking before they invest their money on influencers. So obviously anything negative will impact her money and deals! That’s probz why her ads are reduced! Because brands don’t want to work with influencers like her! So it’s important nothing bad is out there publicly about her. She has to be seen as saint sev! She has a name to fake! The goody goody everyone loves me sev!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I've just watched her chicken wings dinner from last night and my god! The racket out of that lot eating was beyond disgusting! :sick::sick: If my hubby sat next to me chomping and slobbering like that I'd put my fist in his gob! No wonder Ewa eats the same way, it's the norm in that house, they're disgusting! Oh and she reckons she's lost 3 pounds in weight? where from? Her friggin earlobes? There is no way she's lost an ounce with the amount of crap she eats and no exercise. She's starting to sound like that fat friend of hers fatliscious or whatever lol. If you're going to tell everyone you've lost weight then show receipts, we can all say we've lost weight can't we? I want proof! 😂😂:p:p

Mar 7, 2024
Watching this dirty b bite the chicken flesh off the bone was appalling and that poxy tongue of hers. 🤢🤮
IMG_7232.jpeg
That tongue!!!!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
god her ads are so wooden.. it’s like as soon as it’s for an ad she turns into a weird fing robot who walks stiff legged and talks like a bigger tit… they forgot to mail her out the baggy green ready for cricket pwactice next week
Is she wearing a nappy? You wear a nude coloured bra with white Begda, she looks ridiculous. Whatever she wears does not flatter her figure, it’s as if she wants to be twolled!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
The reason she’s trying to so hard to bring down the public pages is because brands have ways of checking before they invest their money on influencers. So obviously anything negative will impact her money and deals! That’s probz why her ads are reduced! Because brands don’t want to work with influencers like her! So it’s important nothing bad is out there publicly about her. She has to be seen as saint sev! She has a name to fake! The goody goody everyone loves me sev!
There was a simple answer to this. Don't block and delete people who simply have an opinion on you or just have something to say. She started it herself through her own behaviour! The fakeness the greed the lies the attention seeking the constant need for validation from strangers all while ignoring people telling her not to exploit her daughter has all come back to bite her. She could've just been herself but clearly no one would like her and she knew it. Hence the façade thinking no one would see through it. Beggy when you read this remember you can blame us for your downfall all you like. YOU did this all by your yourself 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I don't understand what went through Hello Fresh PR teams minds to use her to pwomote their pwoducts :oops: :oops: If that was my business and I was watching her video I'd be sacking her off stwaight away!! HEWWO FWESH! :oops:😂 It's like the episode of Only Fools and Horses where Raquel gets on stage with Tony Angelino and he can't pwonounce his RRRR's 😂😂 Cwying, Gween gween gwass of home and Congwatulations!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Funny how actual celebrities manage to deal with criticism and don’t go shutting down forums and instead ignore it, meanwhile the TikTok begs who wanted to be famous to make money can’t handle scrutiny.
Yeah all these famous people don’t go round trying to ban forums, she’s a nobody that thinks she’s someone . Begda you will never stop anyone having g a negative opinion of you no matter how much you block, you lizard tongue, scavenging narcissist. Just do off.

Status
Not open for further replies.