Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Seriously do off with the greens and do off with the stirring… sumbudy told me it’s better on an empty tummy… you a firty fwee (apparently) stop saying tummy and grow up! Oh but mummy and daddy are coming round later (probably to held with the prison yard) and Colin… I had a painter paint our four bedroom house, two bathroom, powder room and two living areas in less time than it’s taken old Col to do one bloody room!

Attachments

• IMG_5039.png
    IMG_5039.png
    449.5 KB · Views: 51

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The fing stirring drives me mad! She's clearly trying to make her tiktoks longer but actually looks like she ran out of stuff to waffle on about so resorted to slow motion stirring in silence . Makes me want to stab her in the eye with the bloody spoon

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Think she's already said she's not going to Tokfest this year. Don't know how it works but hoping it's by invite and she got snubbed 😂 she's not been invited to events like that for agers. As for the stirring it drives me up the fing wall. Why does anyone need to stir for that long?? 😡

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Think she's already said she's not going to Tokfest this year. Don't know how it works but hoping it's by invite and she got snubbed 😂 she's not been invited to events like that for agers. As for the stirring it drives me up the fing wall. Why does anyone need to stir for that long?? 😡
Didn’t she say something like she will not go again because she felt she didn’t fit in and was let down by people she thought were her fwiends. She probably thought she was going to get more attention. Sad bint.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Didn’t she say something like she will not go again because she felt she didn’t fit in and was let down by people she thought were her fwiends. She probably thought she was going to get more attention. Sad bint.
well judging by Becki's post from last year on Tattle there were only half a dozen people there so no chance of any attention at that 'event' 😂 😂

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Becki bought her own ticket and is pretending she was invited there 🤣 Would have thought Begda would do the same… Bet she thinks she’s too good for it now seeing as she thinks she’s an actual celebrity now

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
God that old line again. People always letting her down people she thinks are fwends blah blah fing blah. 😴😴 when's she going to realise she's the problem the daft cow

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I bet like 10 people will turn up max, and probably less
I think she probably knows the turnout is going to be embarrassing. Look at the Galentine's event 😂😂😂 I for one cannot wait for this brunch she's selling tickets for in the summer 😂😂😂😂

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
The Galentine's event was tragic. Beyond tragic even. There is no way on earth I would have uploaded that video. I actually would have smashed my phone first. Were they selling tickets for that or did I make that bit up in my head?
Ohhh I missed the brunch? There's a Begda brunch?

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
The Galentine's event was tragic. Beyond tragic even. There is no way on earth I would have uploaded that video. I actually would have smashed my phone first. Were they selling tickets for that or did I make that bit up in my head?
Ohhh I missed the brunch? There's a Begda brunch?
Yeah she's arranging a ticketed brunch with the help of the Munster some time in the summer. Think she said the proceeds were going towards helping a local business (i.e. Munster's business). Can't wait 😂 1. To see how much she charges 2. To see how many tickets she sells and 3. To have a look at the dickhead morons that actually turn up.

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah she's arranging a ticketed brunch with the help of the Munster some time in the summer. Think she said the proceeds were going towards helping a local business (i.e. Munster's business). Can't wait 😂 1. To see how much she charges 2. To see how many tickets she sells and 3. To have a look at the dickhead morons that actually turn up.
10 people went to the Galentines event, they had a page on Facebook and it said 10 attended 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.