PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_7250.jpeg
She needs a shovel for that lot.
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Imagine eating reheated chips, I’d just throw them in the bin
Same… They’re just disgusting and not really reheatable and edible in the same way most takeaway leftovers are. I get not wanting to waste food but chips just are not great after the initial meal. She’s just incredibly stingy and wants to make maximum use of her or her mum’s takeaway money. Did mummy pay again last night? 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Like the time her mum brought round a freshly cooked massive tray/dish of Cypriot pasta bake and Begda acted like it was no big deal for her mum to be taking over entire meals for her and her family to eat 😂 Most people only get leftovers or help when they’re unwell but no Begda gets food cooked for her by her mummy at the age of 34. She needs to grow the duck up. Wouldn’t be surprised if her mummy is giving her other food as well, lazy bint.

IMG_7843.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
No she's putting them in the fweezer because they were on offer 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’ll be taking them out in 2026 along with all her other fweeza goodies she’s got stocked up in her 3 fweezas 🤮 Bet she’s still got Turkey leftovers from several Christmases in there Nanna Bastard style

Last edited:

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Yeah she's arranging a ticketed brunch with the help of the Munster some time in the summer. Think she said the proceeds were going towards helping a local business (i.e. Munster's business). Can't wait 😂 1. To see how much she charges 2. To see how many tickets she sells and 3. To have a look at the dickhead morons that actually turn up.
Ohhh Noooooooooooooooooooo! I literally cannot wait for this.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So "Daddy" and Sedat both been painting fences all day but the takeaway choice is one that Sedat doesn't like so he's left with leftovers. She pays him no regard whatsoever. Absolute pigs again going in at it all again. Continues to baffle me how they're not embarrassed as hell doing what they do at a dinner table.

Mar 7, 2024
So "Daddy" and Sedat both been painting fences all day but the takeaway choice is one that Sedat doesn't like so he's left with leftovers. She pays him no regard whatsoever. Absolute pigs again going in at it all again. Continues to baffle me how they're not embarrassed as hell doing what they do at a dinner table.
Poor Sedat with the leftover kebab!!

Mar 2, 2024
She claims the food tonight is a thank you to her dad for helping with the fence. So what was the food last night then? That couldn’t have been the thank you? She’s full of s - just wanted to gorge on food this weekend and they probably paid for it too.

Also, no sign of a knife anywhere. Not that she knows how to use one. Takes a bite of chicken and uses her fingers to push it off the fork and back onto her plate. Pig.

IMG_4104.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
She claims the food tonight is a thank you to her dad for helping with the fence. So what was the food last night then? That couldn’t have been the thank you? She’s full of s - just wanted to gorge on food this weekend and they probably paid for it too.

Also, no sign of a knife anywhere. Not that she knows how to use one. Takes a bite of chicken and uses her fingers to push it off the fork and back onto her plate. Pig.

IMG_4104.jpeg
Greedy b 👊

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_4104.jpeg
I still think mummy paid for it 🤣 She’s done this before where she’s led the viewer on to think she paid for the takeaway and then Ela said that doormat paid 😂 She loves looking generous on camera and pretending to be a saint though…

Status
Not open for further replies.