Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just watched the Indian takeaway video, give me strength!! Never heard a racket like that in my life!! It's like a pack of wild hogs in a pen fighting with each other for the scraps :sick: :sick: :sick: Someone in the comment said about the amount of times Sevda does the MMM sound and she was jumped on by Sevda's minions :mad::mad: I used to be a dinner lady many moons ago lol and if I was looking after a kid that ate like Ewa does I'd be telling her to shut her gob! Theyr'e disgusting, if Sevdas tongue came out any further you could pass her a vine leaf and mistaken her for a giraffe, filthy b! Jeez I dunno why I put myself through it lol 😂

Last edited:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She claims the food tonight is a thank you to her dad for helping with the fence. So what was the food last night then? That couldn’t have been the thank you? She’s full of s - just wanted to gorge on food this weekend and they probably paid for it too.

Also, no sign of a knife anywhere. Not that she knows how to use one. Takes a bite of chicken and uses her fingers to push it off the fork and back onto her plate. Pig.

IMG_4104.jpeg
She's disgusting, makes me sick :sick: :sick: :sick:

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Just caught up with all of her posts from last couple of days, the noise from all of them eating that takeaway last night, good grief can you imagine if you were in the kitchen with them. Sound like a load of pigs eating, not table manners whatsoever, she now looks in pain when she's swallowing, 🙄🙄

Mar 2, 2024
Sedat needs to divorce her fat ass.. my husband is vegetarian and no one else in our families is but everyone is equal and we would never have something that he couldn’t have and he simply miss out! Never! We would also never have anything that not everyone likes.. I feel sorry for the guy.. he is so down trodden that he puts up with it!! She is only working on the garden outside because her friend on tik tok redid your back garden and seagull even commented on how good it looked and the next day she has all her minion family paining her fence and doing their yard.. she is so jealous of everyone and everything… and we don’t need to watch you take a bite and show us the inside of what you were eating with dribble all over it.. she is like no one I have ever met - a total narc with no self awareness

Mar 2, 2024
So "Daddy" and Sedat both been painting fences all day but the takeaway choice is one that Sedat doesn't like so he's left with leftovers. She pays him no regard whatsoever. Absolute pigs again going in at it all again. Continues to baffle me how they're not embarrassed as hell doing what they do at a dinner table.
Omg I have just seen her video, didn't even finish watching and came straight here to say just this.
Why does "daddy" (creepy to call him that as a grown woman btw) get his choice when Sedat was also painting all day?
Don't get me started on the "we rarely get takeaways" claim.

Weirdos the lot of them

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Indian takeaway as a treat for her " daddy " as he's been painting their garden fences ... the prison yard " garden " is the size of a bloody postage stamp! And why the do couldn't her and Sedat do it themselves... would have been a couple of hours max to do it . Lazy fers
Oh god the daddy thing 🤮she's a grown woman. ..gives me the right ick, I felt sorry for Sedat today, she treats that man like a child, personally I think he is frightened of her. Why couldn't she paint the fences in the week, wouldn't have took her long, quicker job than that painter/decorator she's got, by the time that room is finished he will be ready for his pension

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Oh god the daddy thing 🤮she's a grown woman. ..gives me the right ick, I felt sorry for Sedat today, she treats that man like a child, personally I think he is frightened of her. Why couldn't she paint the fences in the week, wouldn't have took her long, quicker job than that painter/decorator she's got, by the time that room is finished he will be ready for his pension
I hope the seagull account put something together about her "daddy" comments 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I hope the seagull account put something together about her "daddy" comments 🤮🤢🤮🤢
Plus seriously, her mannerisms and habits and biting the chicken in half and using her fingers (instead of a knife) to slide off fork and the size of the bite on that biryani (even Ela is flabbergasted at how big the bite was) - what the actual duck is wrong with this woman

Reactions: gogo
Status
Not open for further replies.