Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I agree with this. Days and days of nuffing. Filler posts of takeaways, reheated 8 day old twuffle chips, powwidge, chawity, cutting off cwusts, firty twee leftover dinnas made fwom stuff she cuts the fungus off at the back of the fwidge for Sedat, pwocessed cwap and the slowest decowator in the world.

Absolute scutter content.
“firty twee leftover dinnas made fwom stuff she cuts the fungus off at the back of the fwidge” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

Mar 2, 2024
Her content is not going to last forever.. it’s the exact same thing every single day and the same sayings.. nothing changes.. you’ve watched one video you have watched them all… she could have painted her own fence and got some new content but instead got daddy to do it.. nothing changes in her content from one video to the next and it’s painstakingly boring!! And the need for constant praise.. “you like it?”… “it’s good isn’t it?”… “you enjoying that?”… mmmm it’s so nice… for do sake.. it’s spaghetti

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her content is not going to last forever.. it’s the exact same thing every single day and the same sayings.. nothing changes.. you’ve watched one video you have watched them all… she could have painted her own fence and got some new content but instead got daddy to do it.. nothing changes in her content from one video to the next and it’s painstakingly boring!! And the need for constant praise.. “you like it?”… “it’s good isn’t it?”… “you enjoying that?”… mmmm it’s so nice… for do sake.. it’s spaghetti
I genuinely don’t know how people still watch her and give a duck about her 🤣 She’s so boring and is too stupid to listen to, doesn’t have anything interesting to say at all. At least her SIL has more than two brain cells and occasionally says interesting things (not a fan of her and don’t bother watching her as she’s also annoying and a beg). But nowhere near as simple as Simple Sev.

Mar 2, 2024
How many times does Princess Fiona have to stir her swamp drink with that ducking spoon. Ffs buy an electric whisk or milk frother 🙄
This comment had been cackling since I saw it.. great name for a reddit thread “princess Fiona with her pond water” 😂 if she keeps drinking that s she might just turn green 😂
IMG_5051.jpeg

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I agree with this. Days and days of nuffing. Filler posts of takeaways, reheated 8 day old twuffle chips, powwidge, chawity, cutting off cwusts, firty twee leftover dinnas made fwom stuff she cuts the fungus off at the back of the fwidge for Sedat, pwocessed cwap and the slowest decowator in the world.

Absolute scutter content.
Funniest comment of the day for me. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.