Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
It’s now sticking the tongue to the side to cram more food in its gob.
IMG_7285.jpeg
IMG_7286.jpeg
Shes an animal, she ate that all in a few minutes without even chewing properly 🤢

Mar 2, 2024
Princess Fiona is tired guys, tired of watching Sedat and daddy power wash her prison yard and painting the prison fence maybe 🤔 or tired of being a b to Sedat. She does eff all but order people about 🖕

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1711443796.mov
    36.9 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1711443796.mov
    36.9 MB
Reactions: Alternative_value

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She's moaning that she's tired .. but not allowed to say she's tired as us twolls will come for her ... but no-one should be as tired as she claims to be from simply making a packed lunch, walking her daughter to school , walking a dog and then going to laser hair removal ( I assume you lay down for that? ) and making a spag bol unless you have a medical condition... she's tired from staying up all night obsessively deleting comments and blocking twolls !!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She's moaning that she's tired .. but not allowed to say she's tired as us twolls will come for her ... but no-one should be as tired as she claims to be from simply making a packed lunch, walking her daughter to school , walking a dog and then going to laser hair removal ( I assume you lay down for that? ) and making a spag bol unless you have a medical condition... she's tired from staying up all night obsessively deleting comments and blocking twolls !!!
Why is she so tired? 🥴 Maybe she should go to bed earlier and stop reading online so much

Mar 2, 2024
💯

Sevda, the reason people get annoyed at you saying this is that you're so transparent about how little you do each day. People with full time jobs, multiple kids, caring responsibilities etc etc are not going to have sympathy for you because you're tired from putting chicken wings in an air fryer.

If you're genuinely tired from these sort of activities, you should see a doctor (but we all know it's to get sympathy from your viewers).

Mar 2, 2024
Finally a busy day for sevda! Busy doing nothing! Wow there really is not much work anymore, is there? Today it’s having to “talk to her SIL about work stuff” 😂

Did you all notice the sly comment about how she doesn’t really go in the living room? All part of the “Sevda does not sit down!! She does not stop!!” narrative! She probably really misses having a place to sit down and put her feet up whilst deleting comments and blocking twolls.

Mar 2, 2024
Sedat needs to divorce her fat ass.. my husband is vegetarian and no one else in our families is but everyone is equal and we would never have something that he couldn’t have and he simply miss out! Never! We would also never have anything that not everyone likes.. I feel sorry for the guy.. he is so down trodden that he puts up with it!! She is only working on the garden outside because her friend on tik tok redid your back garden and seagull even commented on how good it looked and the next day she has all her minion family paining her fence and doing their yard.. she is so jealous of everyone and everything… and we don’t need to watch you take a bite and show us the inside of what you were eating with dribble all over it.. she is like no one I have ever met - a total narc with no self awareness
Partly because the garden needed work, but also it gives Sevda content to post so she can get views and get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.