Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Another day of no work for Sevda. Her to do list consists of walking the dog, the decorator is coming (somehow this is on her to do list), laser hair removal and she’s got “work to do on the social media side”. Is this the new “getting the laptop out” 😂 She called all this another busy day.
I feel “Work on social media side” is just another way of saying her normal posting on TT and IG. 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Feral.
IMG_7270.jpeg
IMG_7272.jpeg
IMG_7281.jpeg
IMG_7282.jpeg
IMG_7283.jpeg
Internet sickos could photoshop a man’s private part over that fork and get a few laughs.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I am a self employed beauty therapist, and I get social media can be tiring…. But that’s because I have had a full day with clients!! come home, get the laptop out like sev😜do all my social media, mails etc. Then all the house duties on top! How can she is say she is tired 🤨🤨🤨🤨

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Finally a busy day for sevda! Busy doing nothing! Wow there really is not much work anymore, is there? Today it’s having to “talk to her SIL about work stuff” 😂

Did you all notice the sly comment about how she doesn’t really go in the living room? All part of the “Sevda does not sit down!! She does not stop!!” narrative! She probably really misses having a place to sit down and put her feet up whilst deleting comments and blocking twolls.
Yep- I heard that one ! Funny how an awful lot of her IG stories featured her sitting on the sofa with her feet up when she went through her " Netflix and chill " phase 🤣🤣. She's such an utter bellend

Mar 2, 2024
Yep- I heard that one ! Funny how an awful lot of her IG stories featured her sitting on the sofa with her feet up when she went through her " Netflix and chill " phase 🤣🤣. She's such an utter bellend
Yes! And a lot of her IG stories where she rambles on about nothing while patting and stroking her chest are also done on the living room sofa. Like, just admit you sit on the bloody sofa like all humans do Sev. She really thinks she does the most 🙄

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She is really trying to up her content isn't she?! Two " home cooked " meals in a row . Showing us what Ewa came back with in her lunchbox ( do knows why people want to see that ) . do off Begda - we can all see right through you !

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
fing hell -how close are her camera angles tonight? Makes her look as rough as s . And shoving the camera in Sedats face directly . And that " coke " she's drinking has rum in it for sure ( former pub manager here ) that white scum line around the glass gives it away big style !

Mar 2, 2024
She is really trying to up her content isn't she?! Two " home cooked " meals in a row . Showing us what Ewa came back with in her lunchbox ( do knows why people want to see that ) . do off Begda - we can all see right through you !
Yes, she’s also back to posting “recipes”. She did for both these dinnas. There came a time when she was blowing people off and telling them to look at her older videos. Desperate for content now as ads are few and far between.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Massive BEG 🙄 The fact that she replied to it when she ignores all her fans just shows how she’s serious about being on the beg for a job from them 🤡
Sometimes I think twolls make comments and they pass as legitimate and she gets confused. It’s funny. I think twolls are saying nice things on purpose to see if she’ll respond b

Reactions: Classy_lassie55

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
fing hell -how close are her camera angles tonight? Makes her look as rough as s . And shoving the camera in Sedats face directly . And that " coke " she's drinking has rum in it for sure ( former pub manager here ) that white scum line around the glass gives it away big style !
She’s turned into such an alcoholic from doing TikTok 🥴

Reactions: Classy_lassie55
Status
Not open for further replies.