Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
She confuses loving to eat with being a foodie. She’s definitely the former. The two are not the same. She often uses words and expressions in incorrect ways. If you know you know.

She mentioned in the comments of one of her videos yesterday that she’s taking a day off tiktok because she has an ad to film. Funny how she is no longer able to post her usual content and film an ad 🙄 Just gets lazier and more incompetent by the day.

Mar 2, 2024
I’m floored by the living room “makeover”. After all that build up, the talk of a decorator and all that time it took to finish it and this is the result?! Funny enough you haven’t heard her boasting about how much she loves it yet nor has she shown it much really. I don’t think she’s overly impressed with it herself 😂

The 80s wedding photo doesn’t help the situation 😂

IMG_4115.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
I’m floored by the living room “makeover”. After all that build up, the talk of a decorator and all that time it took to finish it and this is the result?! Funny enough you haven’t heard her boasting about how much she loves it yet nor has she shown it much really. I don’t think she’s overly impressed with it herself 😂

IMG_4115.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg
Surely she is going to get some different bloody curtains 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024

IMG_4115.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg
She has lack of taste. Change the bloody picture frame to match the room🙈. Why bother decorating when everything looks mismatched.ffs.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
IT’s NO WONDER HER ROAST DINNERS ALWAYS LOOK EITHER OVERCOOKED (bendy, soggy, oily honey carrots!) OR UNDERCOOKED (raw lamb or chicken!) !!!!!!!!! She has just put up a ‘how I make my roast potatoes’ video saying she doesn’t know how long she puts the potatoes in the oven for, just cooks them until they are crispy. She said it differs and could be even 2 hours. The whole idea of a GOOD roast dinner is the TIMING…everything coming out of the oven and off the stove top at the same time, each food cooked at the timing it needed! Also, she always almost brags about NOT using duck or goose fat, or garlic or other seasonings…..as if her way is the best 🙄😄Hardly!!! Most people would agree goose/duck/ fat or beef dripping & seasonings used on roast potatoes is THE VERY best!!!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She claims she’s already got a big list of things to get from her SIL and she’s going to look at it. Let’s see if curtains are on the list.

She was bitching on Instagram the other day how people on social media are always full of suggestions on things she should get or change and how that’s so much pressure 🙄 That they have to take their time and can’t buy everything at once.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She claims she’s already got a big list of things to get from her SIL and she’s going to look at it. Let’s see if curtains are on the list.

She was bitching on Instagram the other day how people on social media are always full of suggestions on things she should get or change and how that’s so much pressure 🙄 That they have to take their time and can’t buy everything at once.
Can’t beg for everything at once she means 🤣

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England

It’s not pressure at all for her. She’s using it as a tactic for shops to ‘gift’ her those things. It’s so obvious to anyone who has followed her through the house projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.