Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
A “decorator” in the US … you pay pretty good money for them to transform a room. It’s like a makeover in your home. The results are quite different! She just had someone paint? For like 2 weeks?

Reactions: Twoll 😝
Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
The curtains make me rage ! Seriously... you can buy a decent set in whatever colour you want , that are blackout curtains and have a decent drop and width from Amazon . Probably 50 quid at the most to cover her patio door . Tight witch
I have massive patio doors in my front room and I got some nice ones from b&m that fit. They cost about £40.

Reactions: LMack

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The comments 😂

IMG_8172.jpeg
IMG_8173.jpeg
IMG_8175.jpeg
IMG_8174.jpeg
IMG_8176.jpeg

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I cringed watching her plate up that lamb roast dinner with that couple sat there in the background not knowing what to do :oops: :oops: I bet they couldn't wait to get out of there. Can Sevda not see how ridiculous that is to film plating up with guests there? She's absolutely addicted to TikTok, it's just become the norm to do everything on camera. What is she going to do when it all comes to an end? She's already going down the nick fast. Her views have dropped, she's blocking people left right and centre for having an opinion she doesn't like, her eating habits are disgusting as are her families. It's like watching that mad family sat round the table in The Texas Chainsaw massacre sloshing away, drooling, and gorging on huge chunks of meat, it truly is vile :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.