Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begdastongue

Mar 2, 2024
What in gods name is this ? Another " cringe" moment with Hippo 🤣
Screenshot_20240330_155710_TikTok.jpg
I so wished I could've said what I wanted to say about this ridiculous video, but it's so difficult to make a new TT account now. You need to supply a REAL email address and I've used all of mine already. 😆 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
What exactly does Sedat do? do all I reckon, he didn’t help with the bbq, he didn’t help with the radiator cover. Can he do anything?
Clearly he isn’t capable of anything except emptying bins and watching tv. To be honest, it’s very strange seeing a man not do ANY KIND of diy house maintenance. Like, why isn’t he replacing the door handles instead of one of Begda’s friends coming to do it? Surprised Hairy isn’t on doorknob duty.

Mar 2, 2024
Seriously do off with the greens and do off with the stirring… sumbudy told me it’s better on an empty tummy… you a firty fwee (apparently) stop saying tummy and grow up! Oh but mummy and daddy are coming round later (probably to held with the prison yard) and Colin… I had a painter paint our four bedroom house, two bathroom, powder room and two living areas in less time than it’s taken old Col to do one bloody room!
Just came here to say this!! Has she Hired a Tortoise to Paint cos he’s slow as do! 2/3 days top! I’d have sent him packing by now.

Mar 2, 2024
Clearly he isn’t capable of anything except emptying bins and watching tv. To be honest, it’s very strange seeing a man not do ANY KIND of diy house maintenance. Like, why isn’t he replacing the door handles instead of one of Begda’s friends coming to do it? Surprised Hairy isn’t on doorknob

10 people went to the Galentines event, they had a page on Facebook and it said 10 attended 🤣
Is that including herself, munter, Fat arse sister and Been dragged through a hedge backwards mummy? So really 6 showed up. I never saw anyone other than her Family in the pictures. Another Lie!

Mar 2, 2024
What was it just a couple of videos ago that was £3 and she said that was expensive for her? And yet here she is allegedly buying takeout two nights in a row for the entire family. She can’t decide whether she wants to show off or pretend to be broke 🙄
She wouldn’t take Ela to Legoland because it cos £40. (She was on the beg for Free Tickets) but will spend Unlimited money on herself and The Wrong Turn gang.
Won’t even Treat her Daughter to a day out! Excellent parenting skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.