Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Subtitle took me out 😂😂
IMG_5246.png

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Falasious took her clapback video down, guessing Begda was upset at how many negative comments there were about her 🤣 People don’t like you Sev, get over it 🙄
More fool fat arse for doing it! I'd have told Sev to get to do! She might be able to control comments and opinions on her page but that should be it. Even though fat hole took it down i reckon she secretly loved all the bad comments Sev got, I'm living for that 😂 😂 🖕 🖕

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Subtitle took me out 😂😂
IMG_5246.png
Her legs look fat and swollen when she’s sat there on her parents sofa. She also mentioned that the green drink she drinks every morning is not helping with her fatigue and that she feels ‘burnt out’ with exhaustion! And yet, other creators, (who do not have fatigue issues and yet do WAY MORE in their days and much fuller lives), drinking that drink are saying its helped any bloated feeling and it’s lifted their energy levels to have even more energy!! She also said she had pain in her hand the other day. Why can’t she see she is NOT FIT & HEALTHY WITH ALL THE RUBBISH SHE EATS!? She eats so much processed foods (white bread, white rice, white pasta) and processed meats (salamis, turkey ham, sujuk, kebab meat, bacon, burgers, hot dogs) which are known to cause all kinds of inflammatory issues and other serious problems to the body, including now known to have carcinogens to cause bowel cancer (processed meats). Also SO much cheese and sugar! I don’t think she realises that as she is getting older, the foods she eats will further & further have an effect (bad) on her actual health, not just her weight gain. The whole family do not look heathy at all. Sevda and her Mum have thin, dry hair…Sevda’s being greasy at the roots after days of not washing it! Her skin (even with the skin smoothing filter on) looks greasy and greyish. Her Mum & Dad look absolutely shattered always and unfit with no muscle tone whatsoever. Her Dad has manboobs. Her Dad SAYS he’s shattered a lot on his videos after describing days of barely doing anything! The Mum cooks very similar foods as Sevda…hot dogs, burgers, kebab meat, white bread, white rice, white pasta, and lots of shop bought desserts. At least she cooks a bit fresher meals from time to time. It makes me laugh how Sevda will serve up a double bacon burger loaded with plastic cheese and several store bought sauces slopped on top, then triple cooked chips, battered onion rings and then…when she puts a few slices of cucumber, and a few slices of a tomato, a sliced bit of onion on the plate, says ..”And some salad. ”I always like to keep my meals healthy” !!👏😂😂 Same with Ela - feeds her 90% of the time total junk food… pizza or store bought ready made macaroni cheese with extra cheese shoved on top, burgers, chicken nuggets,chips, etc…and then the odd time she will place a token 3 slices of a cucumber and a few slices of a tomato on the side and tells us all how Els loves vegetables! 😂😂 Your audience all know by now Sevda, you all eat now, together with all your many takeaways, total junk!

Last edited:

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Her legs look fat and swollen when she’s sat there on her parents sofa. She also mentioned that the green drink she drinks every morning is not helping with her fatigue and that she feels ‘burnt out’ with exhaustion! And yet, other creators, (who do not have fatigue issues and yet do WAY MORE in their days and much fuller lives), drinking that drink are saying its helped any bloated feeling and it’s lifted their energy levels to have even more energy!! She also said she had pain in her hand the other day. Why can’t she see she is NOT FIT & HEALTHY WITH ALL THE RUBBISH SHE EATS!? She eats so much processed foods including processed meats (salamis, turkey ham, sujuk, kebabs, bacon, burgers, hot dogs) which are known to cause all kinds of inflammatory issues and other serious problems to the body. Also SO much cheese and sugar! I don’t think she realises that as she is getting older, the foods she eats will further & further have an effect (bad) on her actual health, not just her weight gain.
👏👏👏

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Falasious took her clapback video down, guessing Begda was upset at how many negative comments there were about her 🤣 People don’t like you Sev, get over it 🙄
It's back up ! I've not really been on tiktok today .. First thing that popped up on my fyp !

Reactions: Anon_face_

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Who is the more annoying eater, Begda or Becki Jones? Begda has her mmmmmooing and thrush tongue but then Becki taps the food off the phone screen before putting it in her mouth. She also does a few “mmmm’s”.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s looking miserable again lately. Wonder what’s eating away at her. Lack of ad opportunities? The twoll sites? It’s not normal to feel so fatigued for no reason.

Reactions: FoxyBingo
Status
Not open for further replies.