Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This is genius 🤣 Begda will be fuming that Seagull took away her mum’s potential username 😂 Family of BEGS

Also the Tattlers who were super defensive about Mine being talked about… She’s a professional beg now so are you finally ok with us talking about her now? 🥴 She’s a hippo end of story and another idiotic beg…

IMG_8263.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
She rolled out of bed at 9 am and finally showed her face. Mummy and daddy are coming over again to set up new coffee tables for them. Why on earth can’t the two of them put together some coffee tables??? My husband and I are not handy at all but we can assemble pieces like that! How inept are these two? And sounds like there is another takeaway in the cards for tonight.

Mar 8, 2024
She just never seems to drink water I think that’s why her mouth is always so dry. That and the fact her tongue is huge. Her mouth has got worse when she talks. I don’t know why she has to say mowning the way she does it absolutely boils me piss. And don’t even get me started on her hair. She needs to go get it done in the hairdressers and get a treatment on it. It’s very thin and dry. She’s so tight this woman as well. Never seen anything like it in my life. I can’t abide tight people. And this one is as frugal as they come.

Mar 2, 2024
Post from over on Tattle..

"Ela is speaking like a toddler in the cornflake cake video but what do we expect when Sev saw a video of another creator and her toddler making them and clearly thought- "Perfect for Ela""

Exactly what I thought, I'd never heard of Dulce or whoever but had a nosy and was surprised she would copy a video of a toddler and not an older child, but then I remembered this is Sevda whose mother still spoon feeds a (presumably) fully capable 8 year old, so...

Mar 2, 2024
She has lost her glow because the twolls guys!! You can see how smug she has got since this video! I actually liked her here, she seemed ok! The money and tik tok ‘fame’ defo went to her head.

Remember how she would sit in her car at lunch time, seemed very timid! How wrong we were about her!!
IMG_9252.png
The buzzwords online bullying really means people that I don't agree with. There's multiple things she can do but chooses not to, meaning she gets what she deserves. They could all solve their fabricated problem by:-

1) Delete your account.
2) Turn comments off.
3) Limit comments.
4) Filter out words you don't like.
5) Don't post any videos.
6) Set account to private.
7) Limit content to friends only.
8) Limit comment to family only.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She has lost her glow because the twolls guys!! You can see how smug she has got since this video! I actually liked her here, she seemed ok! The money and tik tok ‘fame’ defo went to her head.

Remember how she would sit in her car at lunch time, seemed very timid! How wrong we were about her!!
IMG_9252.png
No Sev, everyone has different opinions but you class them as Twolls! You need to get off SM if you cannot hack anyone eg;commenting that your lamb looks dry ffs. Unbelievable!

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
She's lost her glow because she had rose tinted glasses on, and thought that life was like the Walton's, (showing my age now 😉).....life is not like that, everyone has their own opinion, and she gets mardy when people don't agree with her's.......well wake up buttercup and stop spitting your bloody dummy out and stop pretending your nice when your not......oh also see a doctor about your tongue, because, that is not a healthy tongue at all. Think that covers everything for today 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.