Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
omg it’s so bad. All of it. And the plastic flowers in the back. She needs a real decorator now to sort out that disaster
She’s obsessed with fake plants 😳 Can’t believe she put all these in pots, could have planted actual ones with the same effort

IMG_8287.jpeg

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
This living room just keeps getting worse and worse 😱 What on earth are these side tables?? They’re practically out the living room door. And the bigger one is totally a TV stand. She pans over all this and calls it “lovely”.

The person who called this the house from Shameless was spot on 😂

IMG_4133.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg
Imagine walking through that living room door with them tables there! Every chance of knee capping yourself with the sharp corners. I'm itching just looking at these pics, the lack of symmetry is doing my nut in! :oops: :oops: 🖕 🖕 🖕

Mar 8, 2024
This living room just keeps getting worse and worse 😱 What on earth are these side tables?? They’re practically out the living room door. And the bigger one is totally a TV stand. She pans over all this and calls it “lovely”.

The person who called this the house from Shameless was spot on 😂

IMG_4133.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg
That is giving me anxiety. These tables are ridiculous. They don’t match and they’re too big. It’s all just so cluttered. And them blankets on the couch need to go. I can’t imagine each time you sit down or move they fall and it would drive me insane

Mar 2, 2024
I think she’s got a gifted weekend away coming up, also why doesn’t she just go to the hairdressers and get her hair sorted it’s a mess or will she only go if it’s gifted

Reactions: Sweetpea71
Mar 2, 2024
“Elosh” over on Instagram talking about wanting to play alone and not needing anyone to play with because “sometimes they’re really annoying and we get into arguments” and her idiot mother chimes in with “sometimes you argue with your friends”. This is at least the second time we’ve heard about Ela getting into arguments and/or not getting along with her peers. I still remember that time Sevda was hiding the good toys to avoid a tantrum should they get accidentally ruined during one of Ela’s playdates.

Mar 2, 2024
I wonder if there’ll be an international police council of sorts so they can come after those of us not in the UK. Around here, police can’t even crack down or keep up with car theft so I’m sure Sevda and her undercooked lamb will be at the top of their priority list.

Unreal how stupid she is. Not even two brain cells to rub together.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
She was up at 3.47am replying to this 🥴 No wonder the bint is tired, she’s up all night obsessing about comments

IMG_8288.jpeg

Also sassy replies:
IMG_8289.jpeg
Did she delete her clap back comment and block Modub? She really needs to stop caring a). What people think and b) deleting/blocking people who have a different opinion. Girlfriend, you’re in SM.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
These creator pricks really do make me howl that they think they’re that important the police are gona drop everything to investigate people who dare to have a different opinion to them 😂😂😂😂 Tell you what Sevda, Aimless, Vav and fatty Jones, stop putting your whole life and that of your kids all over social media, stop telling compulsive lies, stop eating like a slow tortoise, stop making up fake pregnancies, stop using your ill dad for clout and stop asking yourself questions on instagram, basically stop being self absorbed lying bastards and we,ll stop calling you out, it’s not rocket science is it lol, no need for the police then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.