Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I just had a look at that cornflakes chocolate video and the inspiration behind it; the kid is actually a toddler. Begda should be really embarrassed and concerned that Elosh is so behind in her speech and mannerisms and I would definitely not show that on social media. She’s done this to her daughter and if she loved her Elosh, she would get some tutoring for her

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She was up at 3.47am replying to this 🥴 No wonder the bint is tired, she’s up all night obsessing about comments

IMG_8288.jpeg

Also sassy replies:
IMG_8289.jpeg
cocky lazy cow. Just because people have no followers dosent mean they are a troll. They may not want followers Like me. NO Begda we are not jealous of your cheap plastic flowers. Your priorities are all wrong dear.!

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Even If you are not green fingered, you would not let it overgrow like that.Pure laziness from both of them. Surprised she didn’t get mummy a daddy to do it. You would think that garden was abandoned for years . How were they not embarrassed entertaining in that scruffy dump?.Dirty gets.

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 43

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
The sister’s latest video, can someone explain shared ownership to a dumb American? She doesn’t have a roommate so I’m not sure how it works. Also, the chewing sounds are vile.

Reactions: lily_

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
The police, seriously....?? it's not like she's even getting death threats. she's not even getting *hate*. she's getting other people's opinions on lamb!!!!!!!!! she's so dumb i can't cope
Having a different opinion is now a crime 🤣We should report her for being drunk and disorderly on a social platform.. does the air fryer count as a deadly weapon? Some of the se that comes out of it is obscene.. that’s a criminal offence 🤔

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
I wonder if there’ll be an international police council of sorts so they can come after those of us not in the UK. Around here, police can’t even crack down or keep up with car theft so I’m sure Sevda and her undercooked lamb will be at the top of their priority list.

Unreal how stupid she is. Not even two brain cells to rub together.
undercooked lamb🤣🤣🤣🤣yep guilty as charged 🤣She should be done for wasting Police time…they can’t respond to real issues happening due to resources.. why the hell can’t she just get off her high horse and begging them to help her for gods sake

Status
Not open for further replies.