Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The sister’s latest video, can someone explain shared ownership to a dumb American? She doesn’t have a roommate so I’m not sure how it works. Also, the chewing sounds are vile.
Basically.. all the crap that came out of Sevda and the rest of the beggy families mouths was a heap of bullshit . She hasn't bought a property all by herself .. she owns 40% of it and the rest is housing association owned ..

Mar 2, 2024
The sister’s latest video, can someone explain shared ownership to a dumb American? She doesn’t have a roommate so I’m not sure how it works. Also, the chewing sounds are vile.

Basically.. all the crap that came out of Sevda and the rest of the beggy families mouths was a heap of bullshit . She hasn't bought a property all by herself .. she owns 40% of it and the rest is housing association owned ..
They totally embellished Hippo buying a flat and most likely Seagull only gave like 5K towards the deposit needed on the 40%. Hippo did a horrible job of explaining it, but this guy gives a good breakdown of how it works.

Last edited:

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
This living room just keeps getting worse and worse 😱 What on earth are these side tables?? They’re practically out the living room door. And the bigger one is totally a TV stand. She pans over all this and calls it “lovely”.

The person who called this the house from Shameless was spot on 😂

IMG_4133.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg
Omg! She doesn’t have a clue about styling a room! Just randomly placed stuff! And YES SEVDA, THAT TABLE IS A TV STAND ya numpty!

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
My 5 yr old grandson is more articulate in his speech and he prefers to watch documentaries on Egypt since he’s been there, I kid you not

Reactions: gogo
Mar 2, 2024
This living room just keeps getting worse and worse 😱 What on earth are these side tables?? They’re practically out the living room door. And the bigger one is totally a TV stand. She pans over all this and calls it “lovely”.

The person who called this the house from Shameless was spot on 😂

IMG_4133.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg
Can’t believe she paid a “decorator” just for the living room to look the exact same: a cluttered mess

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Is she on the beg once again for a deal with Aldi ? Or Food Warehouse ( Iceland ) . She didn't do anything much about reviewing all that food that Iceland sent her for fwee did she? They'll not be using her again 🤣
True..... she really dropped the ball on that one. for someone who's so busy, she's s at her job. just wants the freebies with no effort.

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Here we go again with the leftover cwap for bweakfast. I have sum sauce left owva fwom the Turkish styul bwocilly vomit vest pie fwom Febuwerry, do you wemember that Guys? Well I am having that with some eggs and some of the dustings that I collected in my pedi egg #gifted with a side of fwies fwom Hairy daddy's vewy ware takeaway fwom last weekend, no the weekend before that! Cue simple crumpled face and "wot am I lioke, I am soooo tiyurd today Guys".

Vile.

Mar 8, 2024
I get food waste isn’t great but I just can’t do leftovers. I don’t know what it is but it makes my anxiety go wild. This one will eat anything left over. I’m so sorry if anyone does it too but it’s jut not for me.. especially the Christmas Turkey. I’m weird with freezing things too. I’m sure I’ve got issues but I just can’t deal with her and the way she freezes everything and keeps everything. She’s so tight it’s shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.