Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I get food waste isn’t great but I just can’t do leftovers. I don’t know what it is but it makes my anxiety go wild. This one will eat anything left over. I’m so sorry if anyone does it too but it’s jut not for me.. especially the Christmas Turkey. I’m weird with freezing things too. I’m sure I’ve got issues but I just can’t deal with her and the way she freezes everything and keeps everything. She’s so tight it’s shocking.
Even giving Sedation left over chips from the takeaway they had 🤢

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she insist on filming as soon as she opens them gee flap eyes!? The way she is posing in her nightie when she’s saying about being in Turkey in April, she absolutely loves herself. I just can’t with her at all. As times gone on shes got more irritating.
You would have thought that someone who thinks that they are more Turkish than the entire nation of Turkey would know what the weather is like there in April 😆🫢. And taking the child out of school again. I can't wait for her to get slated for that again!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Omg! She doesn’t have a clue about styling a room! Just randomly placed stuff! And YES SEVDA, THAT TABLE IS A TV STAND ya numpt

She is obsessed with twolls.. reckons she is getting twolled more because it’s half term? No begda, people are being normal and spending time with their kids.. unlike you who is obsessed with social media.. greedy tit couldn’t even wait for her food to cool down.. how old is she.. seriously.. that’s would a kid would do
IMG_5378.png
Choo choo 🚂 passing through those nostrils.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Mind numbing! What’s the difference between watching her eat toast or sushi? They are all mental with sad lives! Rather walk on broken glass than watch her eat. Think she needs the police to explain to her what a twoll is? Dumb wit thinks your a twoll if you question the halloumi,helim debate.
Begda, go and stand next to your plastic flowers in your “ off the shoulder”( yawn) pink number, take a photo for The Sun 📰 . Fake personality to match her fake flowers!

Attachments

• IMG_3041.jpeg
    IMG_3041.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 69
Mar 2, 2024
People suggested getting rid of the throws, she said no because she has a dog. 🙄 she had the throws before the dog.
The couch doesn’t even fit the room properly and the bloody freezer behind the door, not to mention the new tables look like they belong in a 90’s dance club and her horrible wall decor. Take those photos down! That living room is embarrassing.

Mar 2, 2024
Hippo paying £645 a month for her 1 bedroom flat is not bad, but it just sucks that more than half of that is being thrown away on renting the other 60% from the housing authority. She should’ve just found a place she could own 100%

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
People suggested getting rid of the throws, she said no because she has a dog. 🙄 she had the throws before the dog.
She always does this!! Finds a new excuse for why she does something when she’s always done it that way!! Drives me nuts.

Going on and on about twolls today. She refers to a lady trolling her because she questioned why Sevda says hellim instead of halloumi 🙄 She says the lady has a business page and everything and should know better than to act that way (paraphrasing). Having a business doing social media for work doesn’t stop you being a rude, lying b does it Sevda!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She always does this!! Finds a new excuse for why she does something when she’s always done it that way!! Drives me nuts.

Going on and on about twolls today. She refers to a lady trolling her because she questioned why Sevda says hellim instead of halloumi 🙄 She says the lady has a business page and everything and should know better than to act that way (paraphrasing). Having a business doing social media for work doesn’t stop you being a rude, lying b does it Sevda!
How is it trolling to ask why she says hellim? 🤣 She calls everything trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.