Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Pissing myself 😂 Sev's top ten recipes everyone! Compromising of a salad some simple rice chicken and botatoes in a tray spinij and feta in shop bought pastry. Look at her fake almost crying because she's so gwateful that a Tiktoker with a few hundred followers has given her this amazing opportunity 😂😂
Will there be pictures in her book of her sticking her tongue out and mooing?

• Haha
Reactions: LittleJ999

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Kuki has just said the seagull has been working so hard. Doing what though?
IMG_7376.jpeg

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Pissing myself 😂 Sev's top ten recipes everyone! Compromising of a salad some simple rice chicken and botatoes in a tray spinij and feta in shop bought pastry. Look at her fake almost crying because she's so gwateful that a Tiktoker with a few hundred followers has given her this amazing opportunity 😂😂
Please tell me this is a joke 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: LittleJ999

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This is so sad 🤣 Also her “recipes” are super simple sounding 🥴

Mar 2, 2024
Laughing my ass off over that “cookbook”. Top 10 recipes - more like the only recipes she has in her limited repertoire 😂 Even she knows it’s worth nothing so she doesn’t dare charge for it. It’s free garbage 😂 Did you all catch how many times she referred to them as “viral” recipes and her “viral” account. That word doesn’t mean what she thinks it means. Humble yourself, Sev 🙄

Also, this will be why she’s suddenly started posting recipes again. To prime her followers into downloading this when she announces it.

Last edited:

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Screenshot_20240406_200515_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_200501_TikTok.jpg
it just gets worse at the care home!!! Everything is miss match and ugly!! Hahaha Begda Beavo!!
Not seen anything like it, nothing has a place where it belongs, all off cantered. Useless begging family that pretend they are the Waltons. As if they say please and thankyou all time off camera ffs. I want to burn that disgusting rug!

Mar 8, 2024
Why can’t she go to primark when sedat is there?! Is he incapable of looking after his own kid? Their whole set up is so strange.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Laughing my ass off over that “cookbook”. Top 10 recipes - more like the only recipes she has in her limited repertoire 😂 Even she knows it’s worth nothing so she doesn’t dare charge for it. It’s free garbage 😂 Did you all catch how many times she referred to them as “viral” recipes and her “viral” account. That word doesn’t mean what she thinks it means. Humble yourself, Sev 🙄

Also, this will be why she’s suddenly started posting recipes again. To prime her followers into downloading this when she announces it.
Can’t wait for her to make it available and have a good laugh at how simple they all are 🤣 And her followers were asking her to make a whole cookbook 🥴

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she act so fake with the sister in law? Watcher her building her massive kebob and sevda coming in the video as bloody always nosy geebag, and calling her honey and whatever other fake nice name she was. Her tone of voice is even so fake and that bloody fake laugh she does that’s not even a laugh. Why does the sister in law suck up to sevda so much
Also the new unit doesn’t line up with the telly. And she said it was a tv unit? Don’t need a tv unit if your telly is on the wall. Her living room is just chaotic and messy. I couldn’t sit in there and relax with them massive side tables and units and couch blankets.

Status
Not open for further replies.