Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
So Sedat was the one who figured out that hairy dad and Kuki had set up the new TV stand incorrectly. And yet Sevda likes to make out that he’s just as dumb and useless as her.
Well he could have helped build it or done it himself instead of sitting there watching and eating. He actually is as useless as her going by that alone

Mar 8, 2024
Just saw her morning video. So she’s calling it an under tv unit? Has she just made that up? What’s it even for? to store more se on. The fact they had to re do it and they just say watching is shocking.
She just makes food tea and coffee. She’s so lazy and useless. I can’t stand to watch her at all. Always yapping on about being up early and the first one up. Like it’s an achievement. No one cares you absolute moron. Go back to bed and have a lie in. Maybe then you wouldn’t be so tired. No one likes a show off sev

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Volume 2 pending people with all her other recipes in because this is just her top ten 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_20240407_110902.jpg
    IMG_20240407_110902.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 64

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
If she’s such a chef, why did she muck up the omelettes? I don’t eat eggs anymore but I recall when you burn the eggs or make it well done, the flavour changes substantially. I remember gagging if it was this well done. I can’t stand her. She definitely reads all these snark pages, because she addresses comments in her videos on a daily. I really can’t bear to watch her anymore. Also, to note, when people want to make a comment, they’re like “no hate” or “sorry Sev” - because they know she blocks and deletes. She should just duck off already. People should stop watching this se.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
If she’s such a chef, why did she muck up the omelettes? I don’t eat eggs anymore but I recall when you burn the eggs or make it well done, the flavour changes substantially. I remember gagging if it was this well done. I can’t stand her. She definitely reads all these snark pages, because she addresses comments in her videos on a daily. I really can’t bear to watch her anymore. Also, to note, when people want to make a comment, they’re like “no hate” or “sorry Sev” - because they know she blocks and deletes. She should just duck off already. People should stop watching this se.
I find it hilarious the very next morning after "releasing her cook book" (😂) she burnt the first one and broke the second 😂😂 she should be embarrassed it's a fing omelette!

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I find it hilarious the very next morning after "releasing her cook book" (😂) she burnt the first one and broke the second 😂😂 she should be embarrassed it's a fing omelette!
Exactly! Why would she post this? How embarrassing- she has no self awareness really never mind haha - also how much do you want to bet that Kuki paid for half the takeaway dinner and the only reason she mentioned that Kuki picked the furniture pieces is because she figures we Twolls only hate on her because it’s her, but really it’s not that; the furniture looks ridiculous. Doesn’t matter who chose it! We’re at least being truthful unlike her minions

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
A recipe book by Sevda! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Just hilarious! I have Meliz’s cookbook (‘MELIZ’S KITCHEN’) and she has a few of the traditional recipes that Sevda has included in her top 10 recipes. I make Meliz’s version regularly. When I looked last night & compared ingredients and methods, Meliz’s version is way better!!!!!! I cannot believe Sevda classes herself as a cook compared to Meliz, Ayni, Dil and lots more of the cooking content creators on TikTok! She’s no way near their standard of delicious recipes. I think, along with anyone who has followed Sevda for any amount of time, especially the last 2 years, her meals are all about junk meals (burgers, hotdogs, processed meat wraps), frozen foods (cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire puddings, breaded fish, kievs, chips, battered onion rings, burgers, etc) and then she’s the QUEEN of takeaways!! It’s shocking how she tries now & again to deny this and say it’s very rare they have a takeaway, but that’s become one of the jokes amongst brands watching her! She shot herself in the foot there as she’s have been better not to have uttered that lie! 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve tried a few of Sevda’s “recipes” over the years and they were not great. Very bland and somewhat tasteless. I have Meliz’s cookbook and it’s amazing! I’ve preordered her second one. Sevda has no real interest or passion for cooking. Just eating. This ebook is free but she’s hoping to make money off something like this someday. Maybe if enough people download this free ebook, she thinks it’ll bring other (paid) opportunities.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve tried a few of Sevda’s “recipes” over the years and they were not great. Very bland and somewhat tasteless. I have Meliz’s cookbook and it’s amazing! I’ve preordered her second one. Sevda has no real interest or passion for cooking. Just eating. This ebook is free but she’s hoping to make money off something like this someday. Maybe if enough people download this free ebook, she thinks it’ll bring other (paid) opportunities.
Wow so you’ve tried her recipes… Not surprised they weren’t good as she doesn’t seem to have much of a knack for cooking. As you say she’s just interested in the eating. I’ve bought Meliz’s book now as I’m intrigued and like the idea of making these kinds of foods at home.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
A recipe book by Sevda! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Just hilarious! I have Meliz’s cookbook (‘MELIZ’S KITCHEN’) and she has a few of the traditional recipes that Sevda has included in her top 10 recipes. I make Meliz’s version regularly. When I looked last night & compared ingredients and methods, Meliz’s version is way better!!!!!! I cannot believe Sevda classes herself as a cook compared to Meliz, Ayni, Dil and lots more of the cooking content creators on TikTok! She’s no way near their standard of delicious recipes. I think, along with anyone who has followed Sevda for any amount of time, especially the last 2 years, her meals are all about junk meals (burgers, hotdogs, processed meat wraps), frozen foods (cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire puddings, breaded fish, kievs, chips, battered onion rings, burgers, etc) and then she’s the QUEEN of takeaways!! It’s shocking how she tries now & again to deny this and say it’s very rare they have a takeaway, but that’s become one of the jokes amongst brands watching her! She shot herself in the foot there as she’s have been better not to have uttered that lie! 😂😂
Considering the amount of time she has now she doesn’t work in the pharmacy and how this is meant to be her full time job she really could have put a lot more effort into making/refining recipes and making quality content to bring in more viewers. She is incredibly lazy, literally no effort is needed for her content. All she does is heat up some freezer se and moo over it on camera and uploads it.

Reactions: peachy
Mar 2, 2024
1. Cacik 2) Garlic sauce 3) Turkish onion salad 4) Turkish rice 5) Bulgur pilaf 6) Kisir - Turkish couscous except it’s bulgur salad 7) Kofte with the ground turkey 8) that pasta with chicken and tomato sauce 9) I spied some tray bake of sorts 10) idk maybe a dessert?

Those are my guesses.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Exactly! Why would she post this? How embarrassing- she has no self awareness really never mind haha - also how much do you want to bet that Kuki paid for half the takeaway dinner and the only reason she mentioned that Kuki picked the furniture pieces is because she figures we Twolls only hate on her because it’s her, but really it’s not that; the furniture looks ridiculous. Doesn’t matter who chose it! We’re at least being truthful unlike her minions
I agree. You can tell she reads here and is passing the blame of those awful side tables and TV cabinet onto Kuki! How awful she does that! Sevda SERIOUSLY has zero taste in decorating her house as well as the clothes she wears! It’s all just awful! I’ve seen some of Kuki’s TikTok’s now and again and her 2 homes (English home and Turkish home) are put together quite nice! She’s got a style and taste that is quite tasteful and full of art. A lot more style and certainly alot more common sense & thought put into it! You don’t have to squeeze through 2 awful side tables to get into a room or see a freezer next to the settee! Or throws all covering the settees like an old people’s care home!! Are they all incontinent?? Or toddlers?? Those side tables and cabinet are the EXACT ones I helped assemble with my sister for her son when he moved into his University house! They are not something you’d put into your permanent home! Also, it took my sister and I ONE HOUR to put the TV cabinet together…..not 3 HOURS!! I think if Kuki had not been there, it would have taken Sevda’s dad probably 6 hours! He’s not a sharp cookie at all!! Kuki is the smart one. Sevda tried to cover Sedat by saying he was the one who discovered it was put up wrong like he’s clever! She only admitted on her TikTok yesterday that they both do NO DIY OR FLAT PACKS!! So stop trying to cover him Sevda! You just look and sound a fool! She KNOWS she just felt embarrassed that her husband never does anything in the house - just sits and watches whilst watching TV! He has issues. She must know by now, we all know! It’s very obvious. Sevda also knows, as we all do!…..she automatically calls ‘Daddy’ to come and do everything! The simplest of things that most of us out here in the real world do or put together in no time and find easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.