Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Kuki has just said the seagull has been working so hard. Doing what though?
IMG_7376.jpeg
I think Kuki is one of this earth’s kindest souls. I think she’s also actually incredibly intelligent and discerning even though her quirky asentric personality could disguise that fact to some. I think she absolutely knows Sevda through and through. She sees Sevda’s deep insecurities, her toxic behaviour, the way she treats Sedat at times, and probably knows it’s way too much and too deep to even begin to tackle Sevda on the way she is and therefore, out of her (Kuki) niceness, just praises Sevda because she sees her SIL needs this to stay happy (even though beneath the surface I’m sure Kuki can tell Sevda’s not content or happy). Kuki has lots of friends, as on her TikTok’s, she’s often visiting them, and as a family, they see other families, all like most of us do! She will know Sevda & Sedat never do anything just together or together with Ela, except this ‘lodge’ weekend coming up. They’ve done that just once before …but considering Sevda has been telling us all everyday…and we SEE all her plans on video and then telling us IF she has ever gone out at nights and who with…2 weekends just as a family of three and zero days or nights out besides that just together or with Ela is almost never in 4 years of daily TikToks!! I think therefore Kuki knows the sadness in that and I’m SURE a lot more about her brother’s issues than we all do…which we can all imagine must be a sadness deep down for Sevda in as far as Sedat barely speaks much English and he appears to have learning/mental difficulties as he just giggles a lot or just agrees & repeats just part of a sentence Sevda says now & again and giggles. He never talks about any situation or adds something new to a discussion. Whereas Kuki, his sister and their other sister know English very well and have full intelligence and interest, etc. I’m sure Kuki therefore wants to keep the balance of keeping Sevda sweet so she (Kuki) gets to see her brother and no mental manipulative games are played towards her (Kuki) by Sevda. Plus I genuinely think Kuki loves to see her niece, Ela and loves to see and keep the interaction of her own 2 girls with Ela.

Last edited:

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Kuki and the dad are back at it today putting up a clothes line in the prison yard for Simple Sevda.

Just saw her morning video. So she’s calling it an under tv unit? Has she just made that up? What’s it even for? to store more se on. The fact they had to re do it and they just say watching is shocking.
She just makes food tea and coffee. She’s so lazy and useless. I can’t stand to watch her at all. Always yapping on about being up early and the first one up. Like it’s an achievement. No one cares you absolute moron. Go back to bed and have a lie in. Maybe then you wouldn’t be so tired. No one likes a show off sev
I agree. The way she goes on and on each time Kuki visits, that they are late waking in the morning and that she’s always down early with Ela. So what??? There’s no reward or ‘well done’ for that! If anything, she seems to have forgotten that most people who WORK look forward to the weekend for a lie-in!

Mar 8, 2024
I agree. The way she goes on and on each time Kuki visits, that they are late waking in the morning and that she’s always down early witwh Ela. So what??? There’s no reward or ‘well done’ for that! If anything, she seems to have forgotten that most people who WORK look forward to the weekend for a lie-in!
She always boasts about being up early like it’s something amazing but really she just comes across as a nasty c*nt.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
I’ve tried a few of Sevda’s “recipes” over the years and they were not great. Very bland and somewhat tasteless. I have Meliz’s cookbook and it’s amazing! I’ve preordered her second one. Sevda has no real interest or passion for cooking. Just eating. This ebook is free but she’s hoping to make money off something like this someday. Maybe if enough people download this free ebook, she thinks it’ll bring other (paid) opportunities.
I’ve pre-ordered Meliz’s second book too 👏🏻👏🏻 Her recipes are far more tasty than Sevda’s versions.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
She always boasts about being up early like it’s something amazing but really she just comes across as a nasty c*nt.
She really does just sound nasty. She does it every time they stay! I bet Lara (the oldest girl) is glad she’s reached the age she can get away from going to visit Sevda. Sevda normally embarrasses her or puts her down regarding her eating choices. I’m sure Lara wants to tell her where to go!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I agree. You can tell she reads here and is passing the blame of those awful side tables and TV cabinet onto Kuki! How awful she does that! Sevda SERIOUSLY has zero taste in decorating her house as well as the clothes she wears! It’s all just awful! I’ve seen some of Kuki’s TikTok’s now and again and her 2 homes (English home and Turkish home) are put together quite nice! She’s got a style and taste that is quite tasteful and full of art. A lot more style and certainly alot more common sense & thought put into it! You don’t have to squeeze through 2 awful side tables to get into a room or see a freezer next to the settee! Or throws all covering the settees like an old people’s care home!! Are they all incontinent?? Or toddlers?? Those side tables and cabinet are the EXACT ones I helped assemble with my sister for her son when he moved into his University house! They are not something you’d put into your permanent home! Also, it took my sister and I ONE HOUR to put the TV cabinet together…..not 3 HOURS!! I think if Kuki had not been there, it would have taken Sevda’s dad probably 6 hours! He’s not a sharp cookie at all!! Kuki is the smart one. Sevda tried to cover Sedat by saying he was the one who discovered it was put up wrong like he’s clever! She only admitted on her TikTok yesterday that they both do NO DIY OR FLAT PACKS!! So stop trying to cover him Sevda! You just look and sound a fool! She KNOWS she just felt embarrassed that her husband never does anything in the house - just sits and watches whilst watching TV! He has issues. She must know by now, we all know! It’s very obvious. Sevda also knows, as we all do!…..she automatically calls ‘Daddy’ to come and do everything! The simplest of things that most of us out here in the real world do or put together in no time and find easy!
I doubt Kuki decided this stuff since her house doesn’t look hideous unlike Begda… Trying to blame it on her is funny though

Mar 8, 2024
She really does just sound nasty. She does it every time they stay! I bet Lara (the oldest girl) is glad she’s reached the age she can get away from going to visit Sevda. Sevda normally embarrasses her or puts her down regarding her eating choices. I’m sure Lara wants to tell her where to go!
Yeah she always highlights it
as if she’s this amazing human for being up first.
It’s so sly.
Yeah I’d say Lara wants to chin her

• Haha
Reactions: biscwoff_cwossont

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She disrespects Lara’s boundaries and puts her on camera as well, not surprised she wants to avoid her

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
I think Kuki is one of this earth’s kindest souls. I think she’s also actually incredibly intelligent and discerning even though her quirky asentric personality could disguise that fact to some. I think she absolutely knows Sevda through and through. She sees Sevda’s deep insecurities, her toxic behaviour, the way she treats Sedat at times, and probably knows it’s way too much and too deep to even begin to tackle Sevda on the way she is and therefore, out of her (Kuki) niceness, just praises Sevda because she sees her SIL needs this to stay happy (even though beneath the surface I’m sure Kuki can tell Sevda’s not content or happy). Kuki has lots of friends, as on her TikTok’s, she’s often visiting them, and as a family, they see other families, all like most of us do! She will know Sevda & Sedat never do anything just together or together with Ela, except this ‘lodge’ weekend coming up. They’ve done that just once before …but considering Sevda has been telling us all everyday…and we SEE all her plans on video and then telling us IF she has ever gone out at nights and who with…2 weekends just as a family of three and zero days or nights out besides that just together or with Ela is almost never in 4 years of daily TikToks!! I think therefore Kuki knows the sadness in that and I’m SURE a lot more about her brother’s issues than we all do…which we can all imagine must be a sadness deep down for Sevda in as far as Sedat barely speaks much English and he appears to have learning/mental difficulties as he just giggles a lot or just agrees & repeats just part of a sentence Sevda says now & again and giggles. He never talks about any situation or adds something new to a discussion. Whereas Kuki, his sister and their other sister know English very well and have full intelligence and interest, etc. I’m sure Kuki therefore wants to keep the balance of keeping Sevda sweet so she (Kuki) gets to see her brother and no mental manipulative games are played towards her (Kuki) by Sevda. Plus I genuinely think Kuki loves to see her niece, Ela…loves to see and keep the interaction of her own 2 girls with Ela AND get some time with her brother, Sedat. She’s really lovely towards him. They laugh together and she involves him in conversation going on. I feel like he lights up and can be himself around her. When he’s with just Sevda at the table, his talk seems forced as if he’s been cohersed to say the little bits he does say after she questions him or eyeball states at him.

Last edited:

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
I think Kuki is one of this earth’s kindest souls. I think she’s also actually incredibly intelligent and discerning even though her quirky asentric personality could disguise that fact to some. I think she absolutely knows Sevda through and through. She sees Sevda’s deep insecurities, her toxic behaviour, the way she treats Sedat at times, and probably knows it’s way too much and too deep to even begin to tackle Sevda on the way she is and therefore, out of her (Kuki) niceness, just praises Sevda because she sees her SIL needs this to stay happy (even though beneath the surface I’m sure Kuki can tell Sevda’s not content or happy). Kuki has lots of friends, as on her TikTok’s, she’s often visiting them, and as a family, they see other families, all like most of us do! She will know Sevda & Sedat never do anything just together or together with Ela, except this ‘lodge’ weekend coming up. They’ve done that just once before …but considering Sevda has been telling us all everyday…and we SEE all her plans on video and then telling us IF she has ever gone out at nights and who with…2 weekends just as a family of three and zero days or nights out besides that just together or with Ela is almost never in 4 years of daily TikToks!! I think therefore Kuki knows the sadness in that and I’m SURE a lot more about her brother’s issues than we all do…which we can all imagine must be a sadness deep down for Sevda in as far as Sedat barely speaks much English and he appears to have learning/mental difficulties as he just giggles a lot or just agrees & repeats just part of a sentence Sevda says now & again and giggles. He never talks about any situation or adds something new to a discussion. Whereas Kuki, his sister and their other sister know English very well and have full intelligence and interest, etc. I’m sure Kuki therefore wants to keep the balance of keeping Sevda sweet so she (Kuki) gets to see her brother and no mental manipulative games are played towards her (Kuki) by Sevda. Plus I genuinely think Kuki loves to see her niece, Ela and loves to see and keep the interaction of her own 2 girls with Ela AND get some time with her brother, Sedat. She’s really lovely towards him. They laugh together and she involves him in conversation going on. I feel like he lights up and can be himself around her. When he’s with just Sevda at the table, his talk seems forced as if he’s been cohersed to say the little bits he does say after she questions him or eyeball states at him

Mar 2, 2024
Did you guys see how irritated Ela sounded with Rocco this mownging when he got in her space to get closer to Sevda? She yelled his name. Mean. Then she panders to the camera kissing him 🙄 They should really talk to Ela about her attitude and treatment of him.

Also not Sevda sitting on the sofa watching Gordon Ramsey. I thought a) she never stops and b) didn’t miss the living room because she is never in it 🙄

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Did you guys see how irritated Ela sounded with Rocco this mownging when he got in her space to get closer to Sevda? She yelled his name. Mean. Then she panders to the camera kissing him 🙄 They should really talk to Ela about her attitude and treatment of him.

Also not Sevda sitting on the sofa watching Gordon Ramsey. I thought a) she never stops and b) didn’t miss the living room because she is never in it 🙄
She treats Wocco like a toy… They need to tell her off and say something when she behaves annoyingly towards him

Reactions: Blue octopus
Mar 10, 2024
UK
Right no wtf is this i cant take this anymore mate who tf puts the furniture like that its like ela fixed things up while playing house every corners a hazard it genuinely looks stupid the SIL is def fed up with begda as theres no way anyone with common sense wouldnt give advice after seeing this antarctic replica
1000034459.jpg
1000034456.png

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Right no wtf is this i cant take this anymore mate who tf puts the furniture like that its like ela fixed things up while playing house every corners a hazard it genuinely looks stupid the SIL is def fed up with begda as theres no way anyone with common sense wouldnt give advice after seeing this antarctic replica
1000034459.jpg
1000034456.png
It looks so cluttered…

Status
Not open for further replies.