Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ella dropping Sev right in it, when she was on about wocco splashing her with mud, enter Ella in the background, you were angry....🤣Sev tried to deny it but knew she couldn't 🤣🤣🤣
Knew she hates him getting wet/muddy, that’s why she puts him in that dog suit thing even though it’s far too warm for that poor dog. It saves her having to wash him as she’s lazy 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_5371.jpeg
Begda deleted this commented

Mar 2, 2024
The more I think of poor Rocco the more upset I feel for him, I wish Kuki would take him home with her. I hate the fact that he always looks unhappy when he’s with Begda it’s so sad 😞 im gonna have to block her I can’t stand to see her face any longer I think she’s a b who likes to come across like she’s so fing nice 👊

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The more I think of poor Rocco the more upset I feel for him, I wish Kuki would take him home with her. I hate the fact that he always looks unhappy when he’s with Begda it’s so sad 😞 im gonna have to block her I can’t stand to see her face any longer I think she’s a b who likes to come across like she’s so fing nice 👊
Blocking her was so good… Hated her coming up on fyp. Now only see her on my alt accounts if I want to go on her account.

Reactions: peachy

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
How can anyone look extremely old when they are eating? Never seen anyone look so ugly when they are eating than this awful woman!
Granny mouth eith no teeth! She enrages me, I pause her vid when she comes on and read the comments or come on here. I just cannot watch that mutt of a woman any longer!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
How can anyone look extremely old when they are eating? Never seen anyone look so ugly when they are eating than this awful woman!
Granny mouth eith no teeth! She enrages me, I pause her vid when she comes on and read the comments or come on here. I just cannot watch that mutt of a woman any longer!
The amount of times her tongue came out of her head eating that turkish pizza thing was disgusting! It was literally after every single bite :sick: :sick: Then she stuck her tongue around her top lip to retrieve the gooey crumbage up there :oops::oops: and the swallowing, fing hell it was like she was swallowing glass!! And don't get me started on the whole pointless convo during the sloshing of food and slurping of the fanta. She only stripped one bed, the other didn't need stripping, she's got a washing line, rocco went in a puddle, blah blah blah boring bastard!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Mar 2, 2024
Just took a look through at ZGA Digital website and there is a larger pool of “talent” they now manage. Could it be that Seagull has been placed on the backburner by the brands in favor of the newer talent? Depends on their reach of course, but I’m sure their rates are cheaper than Seagull’s and they probably put in more of an effort, producing higher quality content for brand deals.

Mar 2, 2024
So that’s 4 tvs I have counted in the house.. lounge room, dining room, main bedroom and Ewa/sedations room.. that’s a lot of doing nothing for someone who apparently never sits down.. also obviously on the beg for a bedroom makeover now… also.. should someone tell her what “Netflix and chill” is? 😂
IMG_5582.png

Attachments

• IMG_5583.png
    IMG_5583.png
    369.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: My name is

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I was thinking back to when Begda worked in the pharmacy and said (I think) that she used to eat her lunch in her car. Was that because she kept mmmmooing and annoying her coworkers?

Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Status
Not open for further replies.