Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
The tongue was doing the rounds again. Will it ever stop?
IMG_7391.jpeg
IMG_7392.jpeg
IMG_7394.jpeg
IMG_7395.jpeg
IMG_7399.jpeg
IMG_7402.jpeg
IMG_7404.jpeg
IMG_7405.jpeg
IMG_7406.jpeg
IMG_7410.jpeg

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Just took a look through at ZGA Digital website and there is a larger pool of “talent” they now manage. Could it be that Seagull has been placed on the backburner by the brands in favor of the newer talent? Depends on their reach of course, but I’m sure their rates are cheaper than Seagull’s and they probably put in more of an effort, producing higher quality content for brand deals.
💯!! 😉

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t believe she’s still using the word “decorating” to describe what she’s actually doing to these rooms 😂 I can’t wait to see what a colossal mess she makes of the bedroom.

At the rate she’s going, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s back to dispensing next year. She has absolutely nothing going for her. Pretty much just tiktok shop lately, isn’t it.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
I can’t believe she’s still using the word “decorating” to describe what she’s actually doing to these rooms 😂 I can’t wait to see what a colossal mess she makes of the bedroom.

At the rate she’s going, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s back to dispensing next year. She has absolutely nothing going for her. Pretty much just tiktok shop lately, isn’t it.
She’s definitely on an obvious growing decline. Her ‘views’ are so drastically low, comparatively. Since Covid years and the few years coming out of Covid, only the real talented people have continued to climb & climb with new creators also joining with a high level of creativity. Sevda has resorted to desperate measures like multiple TikTok’s per day and selling TikTok shop rubbish.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Just catching up on her videos from today and i NEED to say something about this --- she makes a big song and dance in her morning vid about being the first one up, she takes care of everyone, all that s*it, but then she says at the end of the video that Sedat and her dad have gone to work ... so she clearly isn't the first one up if they went to work already????? shes so full of it and wants to make herself out to be so hardworking when she doesnt do anything at all

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
do me talking absolute bollocks this morning Jesus who the hell does she think she is?!!! I'm so kind I'm so caring I'm so thoughtful. STFU. I've got so many friends. Yeah? I thought everyone is just nice to you and then leaves you? Talks s all the time. Addressing the twolls again got foam pads because it was picked up that it's dangerous the trampoline being on concrete for Ela. Yet again letting everyone know there's grass at the front. She's always letting him out the back door ffs. She walks her dog loads. Course she does. More updates on whether she's sting or not. Smug about her holiday to Turkey no cooking laughable 😂 really thinks she cooks here 😂. Nah she needs to do off today with this s.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
do me talking absolute bollocks this morning Jesus who the hell does she think she is?!!! I'm so kind I'm so caring I'm so thoughtful. STFU. I've got so many friends. Yeah? I thought everyone is just nice to you and then leaves you? Talks s all the time. Addressing the twolls again got foam pads because it was picked up that it's dangerous the trampoline being on concrete for Ela. Yet again letting everyone know there's grass at the front. She's always letting him out the back door ffs. She walks her dog loads. Course she does. More updates on whether she's sting or not. Smug about her holiday to Turkey no cooking laughable 😂 really thinks she cooks here 😂. Nah she needs to do off today with this s.
Check out Mine The Hippo, St Sevda.
They've really got her number and nailed it. “Look at me, I’m so kind and generous (as long as I can use it to promote my saintly persona to fool the fools.). 😂😂

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
had to come here after seeing her lastest video i burst out laughing when she wrote
"Netflix & chill" Whilst she was fake smiling and the dramatic piano music was playin couldnt take it seriously 🤣does she still not know the actual meaning of that phrase
Netflix and chill she’s so embarrassing with her cheesecake in bed and casual s-x haha so embarrassing

Reactions: biscwoff_cwossont

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
How hard is it to paint that small bedroom and tell her to stop buying se from TT shop like cheap duvet covers - she’s not 16 years old and buying little heart shapes patterns on her duvet geez she’s embarrassing

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
SHE CANNOT GET MORE FULL OF HERSELF!! TODAY'S MORNING CHAT VIDEO!! Sevda clearly has no capacity to hear what she sounds like! A true narcissist!! Standing there...clutching her chest in an embrace and sighing wistfully and lovingly as she declares her friend is JUST LIKE HER (Sevda) and then in the next sentence saying she's loving, kind, caring, & thoughtful! Sevda, you've never lacked confidence! And then..she goes onto describe how she (Sevda) gets on with ALL kinds of people and has lots of friends!! ERRRM....HANG ON A MINUTE.... This is the lady who, in all her time on TikTok NEVER goes out with anyone (not even alone with her husband!) ...except her neighbour (very rarely) and now the vampire friend she is taking about today. How do we know this?? Well...by simply the fact that Sevda, since beginning her TikTok existence...tells her followers everyday and films every day all what she is doing throughout the day ..right up until she's had a bath (IF she has a bath) and is sat in her pyjamas in the old people's lounge watching TV every night! She is OBSESSED with TikTok and Instagram. The only other people she sees in life are her family and an elderly couple called Steve & Pat who are like an Aunt & Uncle to her she says. She only sees them like twice a year. She's been on the very odd rare night to sample a restaurant with another fellow TikToker under the same management, but that's it! She overinflates her relationship with fellow TikTok creators, calling them her 'darling friends' when she actually either never sees them but they have gifted her or she's seen them once or twice! BUT TO BE MORE TO THE POINT REGARDING SEVDA DELCARING TODAY SHE HAS LOTS OF FRIENDS AND GETS ON WITH EVERYONE.......she's forgetting the VIRAL VIDEO of her AT A LIVE 18th BIRTHDAY PARTY ...CRYING IN A KITCHEN SAYING SHE HAS NO FRIENDS AT ALL...AND THAT PEOPLE ARE NICE TO HER TO BEGIN WITH AND THEN THEY ALWAYS LEAVE HER AND SHE FEELS THEY WERE ONLY USING HER….some people being TIKTOK creators even. I think it's more like people befriend her to begin with and then come to realise how big headed she is, how full of herself she is, her rudeness and her constant ability to say awful or tactless things, pretending she doesn't mean to (lack of integrity). We see what she is like on her TIKTOKS and INSTAGRAM!! FULL.OF.HERSELF. The WHOLE reason she has done this video is a 'come back' to what she is reading and hearing lately what is being said of her. She is hilarious, as again, she clearly cannot see how obvious these type of bragging, inflating herself 'come back' videos are!!!! She shoots herself in her foot eveytime by doing them!! haha!!

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
SHE CANNOT GET MORE FULL OF HERSELF!! TODAY'S MORNING CHAT VIDEO!! Sevda clearly has no capacity to hear what she sounds like! A true narcissist!! Standing there...clutching her chest in an embrace and sighing wistfully and lovingly as she declares her friend is JUST LIKE HER (Sevda) and then in the next sentence saying she's loving, kind, caring, & thoughtful! Sevda, you've never lacked confidence! And then..she goes onto describe how she (Sevda) gets on with ALL kinds of people and has lots of friends!! ERRRM....HANG ON A MINUTE.... This is the lady who, in all her time on TikTok NEVER goes out with friends...except her neighbour (very rarely) and now the vampire friend she is taking about today. How do we know this?? Well...by simply the fact that Sevda, since beginning her TikTok existence...tells us everyday and films every day all what she is doing throughout the day ..right up until she's had a bath (IF she has a bath) and is sat in her pyjamas in the old people's lounge watching TV every night! She is OBSESSED with TikTok and Instagram. The only other people she sees are her family. She's been on the very odd rare night to sample a restaurant with another fellow TikToker under the same management, but that's it! She overinflates her relationship with fellow TikTok creators, calling them her 'darling friends' when she actually either never sees them but they have gifted her or she's seen them once or twice! BUT TO BE MORE TO THE POINT REGARDING SEVDA DELCARING TODAY SHE HAS LOTS OF FRIENDS AND GETS ON WITH EVERYONE.......she's forgetting the VIRAL VIDEO of her AT A LIVE 18th BIRTHDAY PARTY ...CRYING IN A KITCHEN SAYING SHE HAS NO FRIENDS AT ALL...AND THAT PEOPLE ARE NICE TO HER TO BEGIN WITH AND THEN THEY ALWAYS LEAVE HER AND SHE FEELS THEY WERE ONLY USING HER. She said some people being TIKTOK creators even. I think it's more like people befriend her to begin with and then come go realise how big headed she is, how full of herself she is, her rudeness and her constant ability to say awful or tactless things, pretending she doesn't mean to (lack of integrity). We see what she is like on her TIKTOKS and INSTAGRAM!! FULL.OF.HERSELF. The WHOLE reason she has done this video is a 'come back' to what she is reading and hearing lately what is being said of her. She is hilarious, as again, she clearly cannot see how obvious these type of bragging, inflating herself 'come back' videos are!!!! She shoots herself in her foot eveytime by doing them!! haha!!

This is spot on, so nothing to add except

SEVDA IS A TIT!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
SHE CANNOT GET MORE FULL OF HERSELF!! TODAY'S MORNING CHAT VIDEO!! Sevda clearly has no capacity to hear what she sounds like! A true narcissist!! Standing there...clutching her chest in an embrace and sighing wistfully and lovingly as she declares her friend is JUST LIKE HER (Sevda) and then in the next sentence saying she's loving, kind, caring, & thoughtful! Sevda, you've never lacked confidence! And then..she goes onto describe how she (Sevda) gets on with ALL kinds of people and has lots of friends!! ERRRM....HANG ON A MINUTE.... This is the lady who, in all her time on TikTok NEVER goes out with anyone (not even alone with her husband!) ...except her neighbour (very rarely) and now the vampire friend she is taking about today. How do we know this?? Well...by simply the fact that Sevda, since beginning her TikTok existence...tells her followers everyday and films every day all what she is doing throughout the day ..right up until she's had a bath (IF she has a bath) and is sat in her pyjamas in the old people's lounge watching TV every night! She is OBSESSED with TikTok and Instagram. The only other people she sees in life are her family and an elderly couple called Steve & Pat who are like an Aunt & Uncle to her she says. She only sees them like twice a year. She's been on the very odd rare night to sample a restaurant with another fellow TikToker under the same management, but that's it! She overinflates her relationship with fellow TikTok creators, calling them her 'darling friends' when she actually either never sees them but they have gifted her or she's seen them once or twice! BUT TO BE MORE TO THE POINT REGARDING SEVDA DELCARING TODAY SHE HAS LOTS OF FRIENDS AND GETS ON WITH EVERYONE.......she's forgetting the VIRAL VIDEO of her AT A LIVE 18th BIRTHDAY PARTY ...CRYING IN A KITCHEN SAYING SHE HAS NO FRIENDS AT ALL...AND THAT PEOPLE ARE NICE TO HER TO BEGIN WITH AND THEN THEY ALWAYS LEAVE HER AND SHE FEELS THEY WERE ONLY USING HER….some people being TIKTOK creators even. I think it's more like people befriend her to begin with and then come to realise how big headed she is, how full of herself she is, her rudeness and her constant ability to say awful or tactless things, pretending she doesn't mean to (lack of integrity). We see what she is like on her TIKTOKS and INSTAGRAM!! FULL.OF.HERSELF. The WHOLE reason she has done this video is a 'come back' to what she is reading and hearing lately what is being said of her. She is hilarious, as again, she clearly cannot see how obvious these type of bragging, inflating herself 'come back' videos are!!!! She shoots herself in her foot eveytime by doing them!! haha!!
Her crying on live 🤣 Never get tired of watching this video

Status
Not open for further replies.