Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why she put not an AD when I thought the weekend away was gifted? Is it not classed as an AD because it was gifted?
IMG_5384.jpeg
Should say Gifted if it was gifted…

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
But she still needs to declare gifted under her post. Especially on her instagram stories!

Gifting: If an influencer has been gifted products or an experience, this should be made obvious in their social media content. Many influencers are using the hashtag #gifted or the phrase 'Complimentary meal courtesy of' and tagging the brand. Clear labeling: Each post or Story must be clearly labeled as an advert. So her saying not an Ad is incorrect and needs to be reported!

Mar 2, 2024
I would be more likely to visit these places or buy things if these companies stopped giving ungrateful, entitled smug cow things for free. Give it to some deserving families who are struggling or medical needs and let them enjoy it and the company advertise it themselves.. it pisses me off (cow will says it’s jealously because it fits her agenda).. she couldn’t even remember the name of the place when she was talking about it on a tik tok recently and didn’t even both looking up the name to get it right.. that’s how much she gives a s about advertising it right.. absolute smug cow… I can’t even watch a full video anymore and just go by what’s here.. I hope she has a downfall and I hope it’s hard!!!

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
If you’re seeing this Seagull Sevda, please can you make a parody video about Becki Jones complaining about the “trolls”? She reminded me of Begda moaning.

Reactions: Anon_face_

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
If you’re seeing this Seagull Sevda, please can you make a parody video about Becki Jones complaining about the “trolls”? She reminded me of Begda moaning.
I don’t follow Becki, but from what I’ve seen she gets way more negative comments than Begda and doesn’t seem to delete them all like Begda. Begda just deletes everything slightly disagreeing with her not even just hateful comments. She deleted comments telling her Netflix and chill doesn’t mean what she thinks it does.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
so is it a caravan or a lodge lol. Ela keeps calling it a caravan and Begda keeps correcting her to lodge ... to appear more posh than she actually is perhaps???

Reactions: Anon_face_

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
What???? Someone please explain what is going on with this close up shot of Sevda’s arm pit??? Are those fat bulges?????

Attachments

• IMG_6323.jpeg
    IMG_6323.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6322.jpeg
    IMG_6322.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.