Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
The whole thing reeked of a performance put on for TikTok. There’s no way she paid for that party. She’s the guest of honour, don’t you know. Her parents will have footed that bill. It also has “Sevda is miserable and unstable and this will cheer her up” vibes 😂

It’s sad really. Most 35 year olds would be going to a nice dinner with their friends and/or partner and/or family. Not throwing themselves a party in a care home with pizza and other beige foods and proceeding to get smashed while their kids watch. And don’t forget the line up of gifts. She’s acting like an adolescent. So immature yet granny all at once 😂

Mar 2, 2024
The whole thing reeked of a performance put on for TikTok. There’s no way she paid for that party. She’s the guest of honour, don’t you know. Her parents will have footed that bill. It also has “Sevda is miserable and unstable and this will cheer her up” vibes 😂

It’s sad really. Most 35 year olds would be going to a nice dinner with their friends and/or partner and/or family. Not throwing themselves a party in a care home with pizza and other beige foods and proceeding to get smashed while their kids watch. And don’t forget the line up of gifts. She’s acting like an adolescent. So immature yet granny all at once 😂
She is definitely council estate trailer park trash in her shameless house, Wayne and Waynetta

Mar 2, 2024
That recent birthday video is so cringy - but I subjected myself to it multiple times because so much was happening all at once. An absolute assault on the eyes. It’s just so bad, I can’t believe anyone would put this online 😂 Also, Munter always doing the most 🙄 And Sevda with her weird fists.

IMG_4196.jpeg
IMG_4197.jpeg
IMG_4198.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Omg this can’t be for fing real. Why is she acting like this? It’s not even a milestone birthday. Tell me you’re desperate for content without telling me you’re desperate for content. She just loves being the star of the show.

IMG_4190.jpeg
IMG_4191.jpeg
IMG_4192.jpeg
Well, this was downright cringe to see. I don’t expect Munster to say anything bc she also does cringeworthy stuff, but why didn’t Hippo or Lisa tell Seagull this was a bad look for her. Worse than usual. I’m embarrassed for the whole lot of them.

Mar 2, 2024
Sevdas dad and my husband look happy to see her bent over. Bet sedat doesn’t know what she is doing cus good ol stingy sev only lies on her back in missionary position for him to have their more then likely lights off soundless sex unless she has a kebob in her gob she ain’t making no noises
lol, I don’t think they have sex anymore. I bet Sedat’s got a little side chick on his daily route that he visits during his shift.

Mar 2, 2024

It really did seem like the party was put on for show. Seagull needing slightly different content and trying to show that she has friends who enjoy being around her. Oddly Falacious wasn’t there. Guess she didn’t make the friend cut 😂.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Sad,lonely oldest looking 35 year old I’ve ever seen. These videos prove it. All for attention that she didn’t get as a child. It’s all for views so she gets paid. Off camera she is all the above- sad,lonely narcissist.
I don’t how to explain this but she’s too stupid to be a narcissist. There must be some other disorder that she has

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
It's extremely odd in my opinion for not only Sevda but all the others to be drinking like that on a Monday evening. Even if they don't work, what about the school runs etc?? Or are all those kids going to be off tomorrow?

I don't have children but still don't get drunk on a weeknight, birthday or otherwise. Save it for the weekend.
Everyday is a weekend for her; she doesn’t work

Status
Not open for further replies.