Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
That recent birthday video is so cringy - but I subjected myself to it multiple times because so much was happening all at once. An absolute assault on the eyes. It’s just so bad, I can’t believe anyone would put this online 😂 Also, Munter always doing the most 🙄 And Sevda with her weird fists.

IMG_4196.jpeg
IMG_4197.jpeg
IMG_4198.jpeg
Begda’s vagine must smell in those pants. They’re too tight and a weird material.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh good Lord! To be expected though! Sevda is living her pre-non-existent teenage life now, in her mid/thirties. She’s just like a teenager when it’s things like her birthday or any other family occasion she can have in the old people’s home. Even the food was just like teenage food (the nibbles put out and then having Dominoes pizza (🤮)! Then getting drunk in the kitchen with sadly, just her 2 friends (her neighbour, Sarah & Munster freak). I noticed the other 2 women are Sevda’s sister’s friends! They were on one of Sevda’s videos of her sister’s birthday meal out! Sevda is now grabbing other people’s friends to try and bulk her ‘friend’ list, outside of family, to more than 2! 😂
I almost have 2nd hand embarrassment at her lining up her lavender & tacky presents and videoing them! 🙈 Just like a teenager! And then today, proudly saying how hungover she is from her kitchen party and THEN telling all her followers what she got for her birthday, including listing all the alcohol she got too. I don’t know ANYONE or any other creator on TikTok that behaves like that 🙈😂🙄 It literally was like watching a comedy act of some kind…watching people taking off a ‘teenage party’!! And…it’s not over folks! Her SIL (on TikTok) has been shopping for a ‘posh’ outfit to wear on Friday night to go to celebrate Sevda’s birthday somewhere really ‘posh’. Sevda can’t stop at just one night of complete and utter attention all on her….she is having another night on Friday night! This woman cannot step out of feeling the need of extreme importance, all on herself!

And by the way, can you guess why I watch Sevda’s TikTok's??? I’m sure like most on here ….YES, it’s the comedy value and sheer fascination of this feral, stuck-in-the-past, dysfunctional family! 😂
She’s such a saddo 🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I've just forced myself to watch it .. wtf ? Where are all these friends she talks about ? Lisa the neighbour who I think she fell out with at one point, Munter and her strange kids, Pat and Steve , and the rest of the bizarre family! Downright bizarre . Why not go out for a meal? The way she's carrying on is like it's a special birthday.. like a 40th .. its not! Have a meal out or a takeaway and be done with it ffs 😤
Wonder why fatlicious Theresa isn't there, fin hell imagine that, her dancing in the kitchen with them all? You'd need a wince to prise them all out, like a can of sardines! :oops: :oops: 😂 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Sevdas dad and my husband look happy to see her bent over. Bet sedat doesn’t know what she is doing cus good ol stingy sev only lies on her back in missionary position for him to have their more then likely lights off soundless sex unless she has a kebob in her gob she ain’t making no noises
kebob!!! I'm in bulk here reading this thread!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Wonder why fatlicious Theresa isn't there, fin hell imagine that, her dancing in the kitchen with them all? You'd need a wince to prise them all out, like a can of sardines! :oops: :oops: 😂 😂

Fatalicious probably wasn’t invited because she would have eaten all of the buffet and there would be no cold, grim leftovers of cheap food to give to Sedation after a hard days work

Status
Not open for further replies.