Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Sedation!! Creases me every time lol. and what the friggin hell is he wearing?? Whoever the do knitted that powder blue explosion with the unfinished neck needs their knitting needles shoving up their arse!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: 😂

I hope you realise I had to unblock her to see Sedations jumper 😳😂 I ended up watching the birthday videos. Everything is so bland and grim, and who the do is this idiot 👇 and what is she doing? I couldn’t jump about like that after eating Begdas Buffet because (my self diagnosed) IBS wouldn’t cope and I’d at best fart and at worst 💩

Attachments

• 17845E84-5FCD-4A02-9E7B-54CF6A0BDD81.jpeg
    17845E84-5FCD-4A02-9E7B-54CF6A0BDD81.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 109

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Fatalicious probably wasn’t invited because she would have eaten all of the buffet and there would be no cold, grim leftovers of cheap food to give to Sedation after a hard days work
Good point even though she has lost 2145 pounds in weight!! 😂 😂 😂 And Sedation!!!!
I hope you realise I had to unblock her to see Sedations jumper 😳😂 I ended up watching the birthday videos. Everything is so bland and grim, and who the do is this idiot 👇 and what is she doing? I couldn’t jump about like that after eating Begdas Buffet because (my self diagnosed) IBS wouldn’t cope and I’d at best fart and at worst 💩
LMFAO!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 ps what did you think of the jumper? :rolleyes:😂

Mar 2, 2024
She’s a weird shape flat arse and no hips

Mar 2, 2024
Sevdas box is invalid 👍 I’m sure Sedation and weetabix both agree for different reasons.. how good would it be if hewo fwesh let her go too. Code probably doesn’t work anymore because of how long ago she fiwmed it.. I used to use hello fresh not def won’t use it again now they use her

Attachments

• IMG_5753.jpeg
    IMG_5753.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 93

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
i've never known someone over the age of like 25 to make such a big deal about their birthday. i'm approaching 30 and all I wanna do for my birthdays is a nice meal with family, and a nice dinner with friends .... not take shots on a work night wtf?
Me neither . I'm 46 ffs. Any birthday celebrations would be done over the weekend and even then it might be a few drinks with friends or a nice meal out with other half and kids . Not parading myself lime a fing 16 year old . In fact skip that - my daughter turned 14 a few months ago and even she would have told me to eff off if I'd arranged such a " gathering " for her 🤣 Begda trying to act like shes a queen ..Sad and pathetic. She's such a bellend !

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sevdas box is invalid 👍 I’m sure Sedation and weetabix both agree for different reasons.. how good would it be if hewo fwesh let her go too. Code probably doesn’t work anymore because of how long ago she fiwmed it.. I used to use hello fresh not def won’t use it again now they use her
That’s so funny 🤣 Wonder if Hello Fwesh got bored of her se ads too

Status
Not open for further replies.