jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
💀💀💀

IMG_8683.jpeg
She looks so different here

Mar 2, 2024
That eat with me was something else

The noises Ela was making. The fact she has to tell a 7 year old to not chew with their mouth open, and the only reason given is because people watching on TikTok don't like it, not because it's bad manners.

Come to that, teach her to not keep interrupting because that is also bad manners. Even if you are just chatting rubbish into your phone.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
This t is tediously boring. Treated herself to an egg poacher with her birthday money, is she fing 5? (But looks 55)
Tells Ela to not eat loudly because people don’t like it and to close her mouth when eating. Try telling your Hairy Daddy and that munter of a Sister that aswell, they eat like Pigs. Also discussing with her child how she can edit this video because she forgot to do an eat with me even though the video was her eating a crumpet so is that not an eat with me?

do Off you boring cow

Mar 2, 2024
Mine eating that scrambled egg today nearly had me gagging.. the lip smacking and throwing that egg about like her mouth was a washing machine.. absolutely disgusting and horrifying
Ducking hell how effing boring is she, I couldn’t watch beyond 20 seconds arghhhhh she’s enough to make you want to claw your eyes out 😳

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Cannot believe she deleted comments to the pork question, they weren’t even offensive. She does that so people think that everyone worships her and her family, well Begda most people follow you for a laugh, not because they admire s cooking,fashion sense or your care home style house. I’d rather have absolutely nothing than your life. My husband cannot believe you get paid for eating like a scavenger, he was disgusted & embarrassed for you. What a Wierd family!

Attachments

• IMG_3070.jpeg
    IMG_3070.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 91
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Cannot believe she deleted comments to the pork question, they weren’t even offensive. She does that so people think that everyone worships her and her family, well Begda most people follow you for a laugh, not because they admire s cooking,fashion sense or your care home style house. I’d rather have absolutely nothing than your life. My husband cannot believe you get paid for eating like a scavenger, he was disgusted & embarrassed for you. What a Wierd family!

I bet that’s the only Pork Begda ever gets. She probably hasn’t see Sedations Pork since Ela was conceived

Status
Not open for further replies.