Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That's my reply and me probably blocked 🤣. Sad desperate cow trying to flog crap
Screenshot_20240417_152502_TikTok.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
Another TikTok shop ad 😂 I can’t believe the mess she made of the poached eggs. Why does she struggle so hard with the simplest of things? The chef extraordinaire can’t manage poaching them on the stove? She just loves to hoard useless kitchen gadgets (that crimpit thing drives me nuts too). And it absolutely enrages me that she messes with other people’s food before serving it to them. There was no need to cut into the eggs she made for Sedat.

On another note, I get so irked every time she makes that pizza crumpet thing. I just can’t forget how bitchy she was to people saying to use tomato paste instead of ketchup 🤮 She deleted and blocked people for it. Only to then make them as suggested!

Mar 2, 2024
Another TikTok shop ad 😂 I can’t believe the mess she made of the poached eggs. Why does she struggle so hard with the simplest of things? The chef extraordinaire can’t manage poaching them on the stove? She just loves to hoard useless kitchen gadgets (that crimpit thing drives me nuts too). And it absolutely enrages me that she messes with other people’s food before serving it to them. There was no need to cut into the eggs she made for Sedat.

On another note, I get so irked every time she makes that pizza crumpet thing. I just can’t forget how bitchy she was to people saying to use tomato paste instead of ketchup 🤮 She deleted and blocked people for it. Only to then make them as suggested!
Because she’s a b and knows better apparently!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That eat with me was something else

The noises Ela was making. The fact she has to tell a 7 year old to not chew with their mouth open, and the only reason given is because people watching on TikTok don't like it, not because it's bad manners.

Come to that, teach her to not keep interrupting because that is also bad manners. Even if you are just chatting rubbish into your phone.
Ela’s interrupting is incredibly annoying, and Sevda should be correcting her and telling her not to do it as it’s rude. Sevda is a se parent for not correcting Ela

Status
Not open for further replies.