Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Also a maths tutor!!?! The girl is in primary school for god sake. Keep her in school, none of this- poorly tummy, 5 holidays a year, mummy was steaming the night before and can’t face the school run.

If she takes ewa out of school for all these holidays, her teacher should be raising concern?

Ask for some extra work from the teacher and do it with her! Not like she is doing her gcse?!? We all know she is on her iPad loads, download an app that will help and make it fun!!

I am lost for words with her, I really am.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Screenshot_20240418_100417_Samsung Internet.jpg
Beggy Begda begging for views!!!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Look at her this morning telling everyone it feels like agers since she made a packed lunch but it was only allegedly Tuesday the morning she was hanging out of her fat arse and came on late. Like do did that happen. Just trying to make out the kid went to school that day when we all know she didn't.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Look at her this morning telling everyone it feels like agers since she made a packed lunch but it was only allegedly Tuesday the morning she was hanging out of her fat arse and came on late. Like do did that happen. Just trying to make out the kid went to school that day when we all know she didn't.
Wonder if any of Ela’s teachers follow Sev on TT, the teachers would know she’s clearly lying.

Mar 2, 2024
If I was Mine”s boss I would be getting the ss one with the amount of work she is doing.. between her rigid filming and beg being over there every five minutes trying to flog s from TT shop I don’t think she is doing much.. beg only helped with thr $5 for the profit so she could flog s off for her sisters new flat.. also is Mine in a single bed??? Spinster just needs a cat and she is set

Attachments

• IMG_5863.png
    IMG_5863.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 82

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
A whole page about bread crusts and excited followers waiting to see what Ewa has left in her lunch box. Yes off course you can make croutons from dried bread,it’s not new,deary me,have they all led a sheltered life? FFS PLease get me off this planet now.

Reactions: FoxyBingo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Poor Ela needing extra tuition in maths, she probably wouldn’t be struggling if her selfish mum didn’t keep her off school as much as she does
Her parents are letting her down… She doesn’t stand a chance at a decent education by being off school all the time 😐

Mar 8, 2024
Screenshot_20240418_100417_Samsung Internet.jpg
Beggy Begda begging for views!!!
See these parents (and I am sorry if anyone on here does this) thah leave these notes is just crying out to be seen as a good parent. I see these in my job and I roll my eyes. It’s screams I’m in need of people knowing I’m a good mum 😂 she’s pafetic
She’s dragging this birfday out isn’t she.
She’s just bestted with herself.

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Cocky b@tch. Why be nasty? You don’t deserve to be a creator, All please and thank you to your family for the camera except when you have a drink, the real Begda comes out!
That’s because you’re a useless and stupid bint Sevda… Most people can manage

Reactions: Beagle70

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So she didn’t take Ela to school on Monday or Tuesday then did she? What a bleep

Mar 8, 2024
Is she just selling TikTok se now is she? Moany mine in the background saying she didn’t break the hoover 😂😂😂 begda clearly didn’t prep her before this advert. She clearly forgot to tell her she was guna blame her so she has an excuse for buying a stok hoover.

Status
Not open for further replies.