Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Check out the caption. She’s out of her comfort zone, people! Zero confidence! It’s her battle cry for her followers to blow smoke up her giant ass. Her feet are like boats too.

IMG_4225.jpeg
IMG_4226.jpeg
IMG_4227.jpeg
You’re not stepping out of your comfort zone- you live in your off the shoulder dated dresses. Craving for compliments as usual.
Her life must be boring otherwise she wouldn’t keep posting boring crap that normal people do everyday. she makes a big deal out of everything like going out with billy no mates to prove she has a social life. The whole family are Nothing but a bunch of begging poundland karcrashians Wannabees.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Oh dear. She looks terrible in those outfits AND her feet are HUGE! There will be a load of compliments from misfits in life and zero-sense people who will tell her she looks great let’s face it….that’s what she’s after
and it’s SO OBVIOUS to most! The rest of her followers who even still bother to view her posts will think she looks horrendous in those dresses but won’t bother to reply for a variety of reasons, most being they are being kind, despite her vain/tell-me-I-look-good neediness! Sevda, you’re not model material. You look an idiot. The dresses look awful on you because you still look wide kneed and knock-kneed with flabby thighs and bat wing loose skin arms, even using the slimming filter! Plus you certainly don’t look young!!!

Mar 2, 2024
It’s Monday and she’s asking what everyone’s plans are 🙄 She’s taking Ela to school, walking the dog and going to primark to shop. Can’t think of anything else but goes on to say she’s got a lot to do and she has to make a list. She segues into listing what she has to do for the rest of the week instead. All this while she nearly destroys the cheese and cucumber sandwich as she hacks into it with a butter knife.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s Monday and she’s asking what everyone’s plans are 🙄 She’s taking Ela to school, walking the dog and going to primark to shop. Can’t think of anything else but goes on to say she’s got a lot to do and she has to make a list. She segues into listing what she has to do for the rest of the week instead. All this while she nearly destroys the cheese and cucumber sandwich as she hacks into it with a butter knife.
She’s got nothing going on, better start looking for pharmacy jobs

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
That reply to the video. When someone says they hope a grape gets stuck in Elas windpipe. At the end when she says hope you feel this message. She literally looks so evil.

I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Ela but why didn't she just delete and block that comment & person. Just like she does with everyone else. She only replied for extra content. Sick b

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That reply to the video. When someone says they hope a grape gets stuck in Elas windpipe. At the end when she says hope you feel this message. She literally looks so evil.

I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Ela but why didn't she just delete and block that comment & person. Just like she does with everyone else. She only replied for extra content. Sick b
Wouldn’t surprise me if they used a fake account to comment that and then purposely replied to it to be like look at the twolls and how terrible they are… Like that time someone wanted Ela to choke on something else and go to A&E two years ago which again I suspect was something similar (very similar type of comment which is also a weird coincidence). Even the twolls don’t tend to pick on children and have death wishes against them, even in Becki Jones’ comments sections they don’t and they’re feral there… The fact she chose to do a video response instead of her usual blocking and deleting is also suspicious… If someone genuinely wrote that then they’re disgusting but there’s also no need for Sevda to amplify their comment and use it as content for her page.

This whole thing ends up being a justification for her to go on about the twolls and how she has to delete everything and be super controlling when in reality most of the comments are very tame and the stuff she thinks is twolling is people telling her they don’t eat their meat that well done. These extreme comments happen like once every two years on her page.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024
The world
Yes she’s taking Ela out of school again. She’s fallen behind in math but they’re going to make mEmOrIeS 🙄 (sitting on her iPad at an all inclusive). They’re travelling at the end of the mumf.
She’s a disgrace of a parent. Ela is older than my niece and when I watch her she seems so far behind her in general skills and the way she speaks etc. I hope she gets fined to the high heavens.

Status
Not open for further replies.