Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This is the real Begda, laughing off predators and leaving her child exposed to weirdos for money… Same reason she replied to that troll comment with a video, to get lots of outrage which leads to engagement and money. If she cared about Ela she wouldn’t put her on camera and would prioritise her development and education.

Sevda only cares about money.

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah the only time she does these video responses is when she feels she has full justification to clap back. Notice she’ll never put one up calling her out about pulling Ela out of school to go to all inclusives or the comments asking her to safeguard Ela, or the ones questioning why Ela isn’t able to use cutlery at 7. Because she knows those don’t show her in a good light and the twolls in a bad one. She quietly blocks and deletes instead. She 100% posts ones like these to get attention, sympathy and to justify her constant whining about twolls.

She looks absolutely venomous in that video reply.
That comment is truly vile and malicious, even on Sevda’s part if she did indeed fake it to get sympathy…or bolster a campaign to take legal action with police. Shame on whoever posted it. We may hate Sevda and think her child is annoying, but we don’t want any harm to come to E.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That comment is truly vile and malicious, even on Sevda’s part if she did indeed fake it to get sympathy…or bolster a campaign to take legal action with police. Shame on whoever posted it. We may hate Sevda and think her child is annoying, but we don’t want any harm to come to E.
I’ve never seen anyone on Tattle, Reddit or on here ever saying something like that about Ela… Doesn’t seem like one of us twolls, it’s either a complete random twisted sicko or Begda trying to get attention. Anyone talking like that about Ela is not welcome in these spaces and can duck right off.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Nah not her posting anti-diarrhoea tablets on the internet 💀 Bleeping weirdo

IMG_8870.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Interesting she’s now deleted the video, I only saw it on here as I asked for it to be posted. Agree, aside from the disgusting comment, she comes across as so evil. I’ve seen other influencers when they respond to their troll comments and it never sounds as evil as this seagull. Should be renamed to Evil Seagull
I just checked and it’s still there?

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I don’t understand why she’s left that comment up when she deletes and blocks far less than that. She’s totally doing it for views and engagement and that actually makes her the vile one. You can tell from the way she’s behaving in that video she’s almost proud of herself and smirking. Such an odd reaction.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I’ve never seen eyes quite like these, please forgive me but with the bags underneath they’re the shape of a ….. VAGINA!

The look in those Sheep’s Fannies 👀 looks positively evil. She is an ugly horrible woman. I don’t for one moment believe someone said that about Ela (I don’t condone it at all) but Begda has put her daughter out there in swimwear/nightwear and in Bed for any weirdo to use so I really don’t have any sympathy for that comment. Saying nasty things does not compare to the amount of ‘footage’ she has knowingly allowed to be out there and likely manipulated and used by the worst people of society. It’s all about the £££

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve never seen anyone on Tattle, Reddit or on here ever saying something like that about Ela… Doesn’t seem like one of us twolls, it’s either a complete random twisted sicko or Begda trying to get attention. Anyone talking like that about Ela is not welcome in these spaces and can duck right off.
EXACTLY THIS! If anything, we are overly protective of Ela and put all the blame on Sevda and her family

Status
Not open for further replies.