Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Mine is saying it’s a double! Bullshit it’s a single! Like how she logs in for work, then gets ready, changed the bed, feeds her face, goes to the bakery and woks for 1 hour out of 8 😂
IMG_5913.png

Attachments

• IMG_5914.png
    IMG_5914.png
    535.7 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Twit and Twat!
Mar 8, 2024
She has to be the most fing irritating person on TikTok. Who talks like this. How can she watch herself and fink yeah I look and sound good. You have a mouth like a bum hole. You’re firty five and look about 50 and dress like a 70 year old going to a party. Your hair is shocking. Please go get it done pwoperly. It’s begging for a treatment. Your poor husband does not want to listen to your bum hole mouth chatting s to your phone every single meal. You make the dinner and film it. You serve the dinner and film it. You eat the dinner and film it. Just do it in one video. You’re sat with your husband and daughter, you can’t help yourself but talk to your phone. About sauwwwccceee and solt. No one gives a shiny se sevda. And you’re the nasty one. Your face is filled with nastiness. Your nicey nice act doesn’t fool us. You’re a nasty cow. Your tone to your husband is disgusting. You’re an absolute control freak. You have the audacity to make vidoes begging for attention in dresses that you absolutely should not wear. You’re feet were too big for them shoes as well. You reply to nasty comments about ewa (it was awful I don’t condone it) but by replying like the rest of the idiots you garner attention for yourself. All the dickheads in the comments saying poor sev you’re so lovely you don’t deserve this hate. Ewa doesn’t but you sevda you’re a self centred, stingy narcissistic t. Mawning 🖕🏻

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She has to be the most fing irritating person on TikTok. Who talks like this. How can she watch herself and fink yeah I look and sound good. You have a mouth like a bum hole. You’re firty five and look about 50 and dress like a 70 year old going to a party. Your hair is shocking. Please go get it done pwoperly. It’s begging for a treatment. Your poor husband does not want to listen to your bum hole mouth chatting s to your phone every single meal. You make the dinner and film it. You serve the dinner and film it. You eat the dinner and film it. Just do it in one video. You’re sat with your husband and daughter, you can’t help yourself but talk to your phone. About sauwwwccceee and solt. No one gives a shiny se sevda. And you’re the nasty one. Your face is filled with nastiness. Your nicey nice act doesn’t fool us. You’re a nasty cow. Your tone to your husband is disgusting. You’re an absolute control freak. You have the audacity to make vidoes begging for attention in dresses that you absolutely should not wear. You’re feet were too big for them shoes as well. You reply to nasty comments about ewa (it was awful I don’t condone it) but by replying like the rest of the idiots you garner attention for yourself. All the dickheads in the comments saying poor sev you’re so lovely you don’t deserve this hate. Ewa doesn’t but you sevda you’re a self centred, stingy narcissistic t. Mawning 🖕🏻
The " Mawning " bit at the end of that tremendously good rant just killed me . Spat my tea out laughing 😃

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Is this woman for real ? Mmmming over a bloody burnt croissant! Waffling on about how she needs to do free loads of washing but because it's rained for the last few days she hasn't done it .. as its a nice day she might ask Mummy to hang it out for her ... wtf ? She has a fing tumble dryer ! Waffling on about chicken legs and flaming Turkish rice, having her nails done , " going Dentist with Ewa " . Sevda - you are insufferable boring b

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Don't forget the Biscoff biscuits and biscoff spread after. No way she calorie counted to lose the weight... gastric sleeve or band all the way ( I'm not an expert on these so apologies) someone has stated on IG she filmed in Turkey when she was overweight .. and then nothing for several months- she pops back up all of a sudden 7 stone ( supposedly lighter ) the very loose skin on her arms and around her belly suggests she went for a very quick weight loss solution.. i could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️
She definitely had something done, has to have been a gastric sleeve because there’s no way to lose weight just from calorie counting. She would need to be in a massive calorie deficit to attain that kind of weight loss. And you’re right, the loose skin on the arms and belly is very telling of rapid weight loss from some type of medical intervention. She never specifically says what kind of “calorie counting” and always seems to ignore the questions asking her about it

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
The side eye that dog gives her is hilarious..: oh and Saint sev… of course she said yea to the school trip.. because she is a saint guys..also she says she couldn’t do it before.. she was only doing the pwarmacy part time so why not?? Also twice she said she is “going on a school trip with the school”.. who the do else is a school trip with, other than the school

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Is this woman for real ? Mmmming over a bloody burnt croissant! Waffling on about how she needs to do free loads of washing but because it's rained for the last few days she hasn't done it .. as its a nice day she might ask Mummy to hang it out for her ... wtf ? She has a fing tumble dryer ! Waffling on about chicken legs and flaming Turkish rice, having her nails done , " going Dentist with Ewa " . Sevda - you are insufferable boring

Reactions: Pretty In Pink

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
I thought the same - how can she sit there with her fat thighs and knees in what probably are stinky leggings and awful hair, doing her ‘mooing’ over a burnt croissant! Her ‘busy’ days now are basically all about getting nails done, eyebrows threaded, doing washing, a dog walk (if her hired dog walker is not on duty) and running an errand. All things I’d get done in a day on top of a full time job. She had her Mum round to help her decide on what to pack a few days ago and now ‘Mummy’ is coming round to do the washing & hanging out of clothes for a few hours whilst ‘looking after Rocco’. Rocco could be left a few hours….be honest Sevda… ‘Mummy’ is coming round to purely do your washing! God help you if your mother ever got ill or something and could no longer be your carer! You would seriously crumble and not cope. I noticed your parents painted your garden fences and your Mum put together those awful plastic tubs with plastic flowers and arranged them in your prison yard style garden…. and yet a few weeks later…your Mum & Dad were left to paint their own fences and demolish a shed with NO help from you or Sedat! One day your Dad mentioned your Mum was painting for 5 hours! It should be the other way round at your & Sedat’s ages….YOU should be helping them!!

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
She definitely had something done, has to have been a gastric sleeve because there’s no way to lose weight just from calorie counting. She would need to be in a massive calorie deficit to attain that kind of weight loss. And you’re right, the loose skin on the arms and belly is very telling of rapid weight loss from some type of medical intervention. She never specifically says what kind of “calorie counting” and always seems to ignore the questions asking her about it
She HAS had a gastric sleeve done. She has totally lied about losing 7 stone in a year by calories deficit. Her parents and sister go along with the lie. This whole family is no where near as ‘sweet & innocent’ as they’d like people to think.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The side eye that dog gives her is hilarious..: oh and Saint sev… of course she said yea to the school trip.. because she is a saint guys..also she says she couldn’t do it before.. she was only doing the pwarmacy part time so why not?? Also twice she said she is “going on a school trip with the school”.. who the do else is a school trip with, other than the school
She’s as fick as mince. She’s going today as she’s got nothing else to do, what does that tell you? Maybe the sponsors are seeing the light and realising that she’s a tight money grabber only looking for freebies.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I thought the same - how can she sit there with her fat thighs and knees in what probably are stinky leggings and awful hair, doing her ‘mooing’ over a burnt croissant! Her ‘busy’ days now are basically all about getting nails done, eyebrows threaded, doing washing, a dog walk (if her hired dog walker is not on duty) and running an errand. All things I’d get done in a day on top of a full time job. She had her Mum round to help her decide on what to pack a few days ago and now ‘Mummy’ is coming round to do the washing & hanging out of clothes for a few hours whilst ‘looking after Rocco’. Rocco could be left a few hours….be honest Sevda… ‘Mummy’ is coming round to purely do your washing! God help you if your mother ever got ill or something and could no longer be your carer! You would seriously crumble and not cope. I noticed your parents painted your garden fences and your Mum put together those awful plastic tubs with plastic flowers and arranged them in your prison yard style garden…. and yet a few weeks later…your Mum & Dad were left to paint their own fences and demolish a shed with NO help from you or Sedat! One day your Dad mentioned your Mum was painting for 5 hours! It should be the other way round at your & Sedat’s ages….YOU should be helping them!!
100% THIS ^^^^^^^^^

Mar 2, 2024
and yet a few weeks later…your Mum & Dad were left to paint their own fences and demolish a shed with NO help from you or Sedat! One day your Dad mentioned your Mum was painting for 5 hours! It should be the other way round at your & Sedat’s ages….YOU should be helping them!!

that is actually shocking. I thought it ridiculous that two grown adults needed the dad's help to paint the fence (and build flat pack furniture) anyway, but each to their own... but surely you'd return the favour?? especially your parents

i'm surprised she didn't offer to help for "content" tbh

she'll have a rude awakening when her parents are no longer physically able to run around after her, that's for sure. it's time she started returning the favour and helping them out where she can. but she isn't interested unless it gets her views.

Mar 2, 2024
that is actually shocking. I thought it ridiculous that two grown adults needed the dad's help to paint the fence (and build flat pack furniture) anyway, but each to their own... but surely you'd return the favour?? especially your parents

i'm surprised she didn't offer to help for "content" tbh

she'll have a rude awakening when her parents are no longer physically able to run around after her, that's for sure. it's time she started returning the favour and helping them out where she can. but she isn't interested unless it gets her views.
She did return the favour she bought her mummy a car, thank you Saint Sevda of Stevenage 😇

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Is this woman for real ? Mmmming over a bloody burnt croissant! Waffling on about how she needs to do free loads of washing but because it's rained for the last few days she hasn't done it .. as its a nice day she might ask Mummy to hang it out for her ... wtf ? She has a fing tumble dryer ! Waffling on about chicken legs and flaming Turkish rice, having her nails done , " going Dentist with Ewa " . Sevda - you are insufferable boring b
Her terrible chavvy teenager type of speech, the way she drops words is not helping her get deals with brands. Also her silly mispronunciation of letters like ‘f’ instead of ‘th’ (“fwee” “fink”) and ‘w’ instead of ‘r’ (“Wocco” “wubbish” “weally”). They make her sound very dim (even though she actually IS dim!). And, it’s not a speech impediment with Sevda, it’s laziness and her thinking it’s cool to talk like that. She’s not famous or well known enough to get away with this or the ‘dropping words’ type speech. She speaks that way often and it gets worse at times, when she’s talking fast and showing off around people. This morning she said “going dentist”, “go nails” instead of “going TO THE dentist”, “go GET MY nails done”.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.