Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She HAS had a gastric sleeve done. She has totally lied about losing 7 stone in a year by calories deficit. Her parents and sister go along with the lie. This whole family is no where near as ‘sweet & innocent’ as they’d like people to think.
She has a strange stomach.I’m not body shaming,I think it’s because she wears ill fitting underwear So it highlights it and she knows it. Wants others to relate to hera & seek validation from strangers. A load of crap.
My sister is paranoid about her stomach but wears suitable knickers and looks beautiful because she wears clothes that flatters her figure and shoes that fit her ffs.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Oh yes, in her eyes that probably does justify having her parents running around after her all day haha
Yes, I can see her thinking “No. I don’t need to help my Mum whose stretching & bending near to 5 hours of strenuous fence painting right now. I helped by doing a bank transfer to contribute some money towards her car. I’ll sit here stuffing myself with Costa cake and let her keep going.”

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda is too busy and important to help her mom. Time is money for Begda!! She used to go to her parents place all the time to use their nicer kitchen for filming. Once she got hers done, we barely see her go over there. They seem to always come to hers.

Reactions: Twit and Twat!
Mar 2, 2024
Just looked up her account to catch up on her videos today and saw this! Obviously a glitch because when I click on it, it shows 1.7M 😂

IMG_4243.jpeg

Reactions: Twit and Twat!
Mar 2, 2024
What’s with the Oscar speech under her lamb leg post? Surprised she can spell Michelin, to be honest. And did she really go “viral” over a stupid “pat lunch” video? We already know she doesn’t know what the word viral means.

IMG_4245.jpeg
IMG_4246.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4245.jpeg
    IMG_4245.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 44

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
What’s with the Oscar speech under her lamb leg post? Surprised she can spell Michelin, to be honest. And did she really go “viral” over a stupid “pat lunch” video? We already know she doesn’t know what the word viral means.

IMG_4245.jpeg
IMG_4246.jpeg
She posted this on Instagram and after “The best job I may add” she writes “minus the Trolls”. Here it’s missing haha too funny and I’m sure her sister wrote this for her. Not the older sister, she doesn’t exist of course 🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
She posted this on Instagram and after “The best job I may add” she writes “minus the Trolls”. Here it’s missing haha too funny and I’m sure her sister wrote this for her. Not the older sister, she doesn’t exist of course 🤣
Her sister definitely wrote the caption. Seagull never spells anything correctly, and her grammar and punctuation is always wrong.

Apr 21, 2024
The world
It really is astounding how she droned on and on about basically being a paper pusher. No one in *that* family is competent enough to analyze changes in legislation and properly update internal contracts.
I watched her day in the life posted this morning and I just find it weird she’s got her own flat and has a single bed????? She seems to work about 3 hours then logs off

Apr 21, 2024
The world
Mine is saying it’s a double! Bullshit it’s a single! Like how she logs in for work, then gets ready, changed the bed, feeds her face, goes to the bakery and woks for 1 hour out of 8 😂
IMG_5913.png
I seen this this morning and went back to look and she’s deleted the comment 😭😭😭 imagine being THAT insecure and deleting a comment of someone questioning a single bed ffs

Mar 2, 2024
She definitely had something done, has to have been a gastric sleeve because there’s no way to lose weight just from calorie counting. She would need to be in a massive calorie deficit to attain that kind of weight loss. And you’re right, the loose skin on the arms and belly is very telling of rapid weight loss from some type of medical intervention. She never specifically says what kind of “calorie counting” and always seems to ignore the questions asking her about it
A person still needs to lose at least 10% of their weight prior to weight loss surgery to lessen the chance of complications. So I don’t doubt Seagull calorie counted and went on that broken down exercise bike to lose about 20-30 pounds before heading to Turkey for the surgery. And then probably had to calorie count for a couple months after surgery while she healed. Mind you, she did all this prior to getting married so I trust that was the motivation and then she got pregnant. So I think she did calorie count at times, but then just stuck with that story to account for her entire weight loss, which clearly isn’t true.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Just to be clear, she will pile a 7 year oldest plate up as high as possible and its OK cause she can just eat what she wants

But will only give her husband (a grown man who's been working all day) one of his 2 pieces of chicken and he can have more if he wants it?
Or if it’s broccoli - then she’ll give Ela one floret and “she can have more if she wants”. But apparently there’s no limit to butter, cheese, empty carbs and frozen/airfried foods.

Status
Not open for further replies.